Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ree-Yees

Default Oh no, its more than a leak. Here are the pics!

I have begun the examination of the small leak when my boat has a normal
amount of water down underneath that the plug drians out.

Here is a view of the step down area with the ruined carpet from always
being wet:
http://home.comcast.net/~ree-yees/100_0406.jpg
The water is leaking out from around this board. It did have screws in it.

Here is another view from inside the cuddy:
http://home.comcast.net/~ree-yees/100_0407.jpg

Now here is the shoker of whats under that board, a big opening!
http://home.comcast.net/~ree-yees/100_0410.jpg
That is a TUBE your seeing to move water from the back of the boat to the
front I guess but this is obviously where my leak is coming from.

When I tip my boat forward and there is water underneath it must splash up
from here.

Here is a closeup of that area:
http://home.comcast.net/~ree-yees/100_0409.jpg

What do you guys recomend? Should I plug that pipe or should I sea up the
hole with something better than a board?

--Cameron