Roger Laird

Default 3.5 mercruiser mpi not starting in neutral

1-My 1999 5.7 merc Bravo MPI will not start afer it is warm with out
using the accelerator in neutral and giving it fuel. I was told it is
a mercruiser problem with vapor lock. This seem kind of strange with a
fuel injected system.
any ideas?
2- I just got my 100 hr. tune up and now I am getting excessive black
build up on the back of my bout after a day of cruising. To rich?
wrong spark plugs?
3- what can I use to get the black off the back of my bout it wont
just wash off with water like it use to.

Thanks guy for all your help
Rog

HELP!! I need help with a noisy and whiny Mercruiser outdrive D.B. General 7 March 31st 04 12:16 AM
HELP!! I need help with a noisy Mercruiser outdrive D.B. General 0 March 30th 04 02:34 AM
HELP!! I need help with a noisy Mercruiser outdrive D.B. General 0 March 30th 04 02:34 AM
MerCruiser stalling Bill General 9 September 30th 03 04:18 AM
? Mercruiser oil vs synethic oil frank news General 0 August 14th 03 10:42 PM