Tuuk

Default 30 June...not likely...Bremer

Come on Harry,,,, GYHAS,,,,

Well then he can make it June 30 2005. If the President's plan and efforts
continue to save on average 35,000 Iraqi lives per year,, then I think the
benefits outweigh the costs. Don't you? Or do you not put value on Iraqi
lives? I know you would rather Bush not have gone in there,,, but he did,,
and over 35,000 lives have been saved so far because Bush ignores simpletons
like yourself.

Do you know that those lives lost were very horrible deaths. Most of the
"bad people" in Iraq would tie the man up in the household. Rape his
daughter right in front of him, then kill her,,,,,,,,, then they would Beat
and rape his wife,,,,,,, right in front of him,,,, then he would die. Now
Harry, how in the world can you defend this type of lifestyle? Have you no
regard for non white lives? You think the Iraqi lives have no value????

Come on Harry,,,, your going to have to give your head a shake over this
one,,,,,,, You must have a headache by now,,, well the head must have to
have substance before could ache though,,,,,

GYHAS,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - Iraq's police and armed forces will not have the
capability to secure the country from the threat of insurgents by the
time the United States hands power to an Iraqi government on June 30,
the top U.S. administrator said Sunday.

The comments by U.S. civilian administrator L. Paul Bremer aimed to
defend the continued heavy presence of U.S. troops in Iraq after the
occupation officially ends, but also delivered a rare, blunt assessment
to the Iraqi people.

"It is clear that Iraqi forces will not be able, on their own, to deal
with these threats by June 30 when an Iraqi government assumes
sovereignty," Bremer said in a statement issued by the U.S. coalition.

"Events of the past two weeks show that Iraq still faces security
threats and needs outside help to deal with them. Early this month the
foes of democracy overran Iraqi police stations and seized public
buildings in several parts of the country," he said. "Iraqi forces were
unable to stop them.

Uh...who is going to tell dumfoch Bush about this...?

Jim

And what value do you put on American lives? Have you volunteered to go
over and fight? ANy relatives over there? Got a Son nearing Draft age
maybe?

How Do You Ask a Man to Be the Last Man to Die in Iraq?

" Tuuk" wrote in message
[...]

Tuuk

So what your saying there Jim is that American lives have more value than
Iraqi lives. You keep talking about the one American,,, yet on average
35,000 Iraqi lives were killed each year. Can you explain why you think an
Iraqi life is only worth 1/35,000 that of an American life?? What are you,
some kind of a racist?

GYHAS

" Tuuk" wrote in message
[...]

Jim

Iraq did NOT invite us in, we violated any number of international
agreements/laws by invading. The UN told us not to, and WE are killing
innocent Iraqis.

NOW check your math -- the "coalition" has lost 700+ and counting.
35,000/700 = 50. The numbers don't mater all that much -- ONE life lost is
one too many.

You haven't answered my questions though.

" Tuuk" wrote in message
[...]

Tuuk

Ok,,lets look at what you said,,,

'''What value do you put on American lives?"''

I don't put a value on any life, but I think all lives are equal no matter
what the ethnic or nationality it is representing. But if one could
sacrifice say 700 lives to stop the killing of 35,000 lives every year,,,
and all that is a one time 700,, well you answer that one....

'''Have you volunteered to go over
and fight?'''

No, never, I have a job and not looking for another job. I think these
soldiers are actually working and not volunteering. I do not think that many
are there volunteering. But I am a member of two service clubs in my area.
We have objectives such as eradicating the world of polio by 2010. We also
provide aid and relief globally, we build water wells, we provide medicine.
Here is something neat we do, our clubs collect old clothes and suitcases.
When we do travel, we bring a old suitcase full of good clothes and donate
the entire package to those in need where ever we go. So I do volunteer my
time to help problem around the world. Two service clubs. We do a lot of
work for charity cases locally also, crippled children and their parents. We
do a lot. My hockey team is also always volunteering our time on worthy
causes. Everytime I turn around there is another group with their hand out.
I pay my fair share when I can. Some do not do a thing, I do a lot. But I
will not go to Iraq and look for rewards there with the high risk, my living
comes from the high risk rewards around here. There are more professional
people who can handle those weapons and have the proper training. Had that
been my chosen career, I would be there. What about you? Why aren't you
there?

''"Any relatives over there?"''

No, I do not think so. Not that I am aware of. No body close anyway. I had a
friend who was in the WTC.

"''Got a Son nearing Draft age maybe?"''

No,,,,,,

"''How Do You Ask a Man to Be the Last Man to Die in Iraq?"''

I don't know,, what does that mean? These people are doing this on their
own. No one is forcing these people to go over there. People sign up for
duty. Did you see on the news the line of people who want to go work for
Halliburton over there? There is no shortage of people who do want to go
over for work. But the military people are trained and paid to go over
there. Nobody is putting a gun to their head if they do not go, or forcing
them to go in the first place, all these people chose the military as their
career.

" Tuuk" wrote in message
[...]

Jim

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Ok,,lets look at what you said,,,

'''What value do you put on American lives?"''

I don't put a value on any life, but I think all lives are equal no matter
what the ethnic or nationality it is representing. But if one could
sacrifice say 700 lives to stop the killing of 35,000 lives every year,,,
and all that is a one time 700,, well you answer that one....

I did -- call me racist if you like, but life is cheap over there -- witness
the suicide bombers. I American life is one too many

[...]

Nice guy -- but you don't hesitate to ask others to die for your ideals

''"Any relatives over there?"''

No, I do not think so. Not that I am aware of. No body close anyway. I had

friend who was in the WTC.

Reminder -- WTC was Ben laden -- he's in Afganistan. So you and your family
don't stand to lose anything from American involvement

"''Got a Son nearing Draft age maybe?"''

No,,,,,,

See above

"''How Do You Ask a Man to Be the Last Man to Die in Iraq?"''

I don't know,, what does that mean? These people are doing this on their
own. No one is forcing these people to go over there. People sign up for
duty. Did you see on the news the line of people who want to go work for
Halliburton over there? There is no shortage of people who do want to go
over for work. But the military people are trained and paid to go over
there. Nobody is putting a gun to their head if they do not go, or forcing
them to go in the first place, all these people chose the military as

their
career.

Care to tell the 20,000 who have had their duty tour extended that they are
there by choice?

Matter of fact they DO have a gun to their head -- If they were to come home
on their own (and I suspect this just might begin happening), they would be
charged with desertion.

Bush Quotes jps General 71 November 4th 03 03:30 AM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM