Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Habda

Default Suggestions with my humminbird fish finder

I have a problem with my huminbird fish finder, maybe someone could suggest
a solution for me.

It's a wide portrait with a tri-beam transducer attached on the transom. The
transducer is detected by the fish finder, and I have reset the unit to the
factory defaults and tried different settings to try & get it to work
properly. The water temperature gauge works correctly.

If I am in what I know to be about 15ft of water... the depth that is
displayed numerically is like... 549ft or so... give or take a few 10ft. If
I set the depth range to 30ft..... the terrain that is graphed on the screen
is what I believe to be correct... meaning that the bottom shows to be in
the middle of the screen.... 15ft. This works at other depths that I have
tried. The speed also shows 0.0 always as well.

Hopefully this was explained correctly.... maybe someone has a suggestion I
could try. I'd sure appreciate it!

row boat fish finder calhoun General 8 March 20th 04 05:41 PM
The *best* knife for cutting fish into bait... Harry Krause General 15 December 27th 03 03:59 PM
Fish Finder transducer Greg Boyles General 3 November 11th 03 09:29 PM
The problem with these off-topic, political threads... Joe Parsons General 99 September 10th 03 04:42 AM
Fish Farming Bill Cole General 2 September 7th 03 05:43 PM