Harry Krause

Default Beautiful day on the Bay

John Smith wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c5sd79$51o6s$2@ID-

I'm capable of telling the yard what to do and capable of writing a
check to pay for it.

I'm wondering if you really write out a check for your imaginary boat.
Watching you in action I am beginning to believe you are so delusional that
you just might write out a check and your wife quietly tears the check up.

Why would you think I give a crap about you or what you wonder?
jim--

I'm capable of telling the yard what to do and capable of writing a
check to pay for it.

I'm wondering if you really write out a check for your imaginary boat.
Watching you in action I am beginning to believe you are so delusional

that
you just might write out a check and your wife quietly tears the check

up.

Why would you think I give a crap about you or what you wonder?

Because you took the time to respond to John's post. LMAO!!!

Harry Krause

I'm capable of telling the yard what to do and capable of writing a
check to pay for it.

I'm wondering if you really write out a check for your imaginary boat.
Watching you in action I am beginning to believe you are so delusional

that

you just might write out a check and your wife quietly tears the check

up.

Why would you think I give a crap about you or what you wonder?

Because you took the time to respond to John's post. LMAO!!!

You think that proves something, eh? Simple-minded fool.