Don

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:00:37 -0400, "Don"
wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Some years ago, a neighbor who had two dogs, a sheltie and a cocker
spaniel, lost the sheltie to another neighbor's German shepherd. The

two
little dogs were in their own yard, kept there by training and by an
"invisible" fence...one of those electronic fences.

About a month later, the shepherd came back for another visit, and
started going after the cocker spaniel. The spaniel owner came out

and
bashed in the skull of the shepherd with a shovel, and then dragged

the
carcass out to the middle of the road.

All's well that ends well.

I would've dragged the shepherd to the owner's home with the hope that

his
children were there to see it. But that's me. Sometimes I like more

drama
than other people.

Drama? You call that drama? Puss.
I would have dragged the dead animal over there, knocked on the door and
when the owner answered, I would have beat his ass into next week with

the
dead carcass.

I have absolutely no patience for someone that takes on the

responsibility
of another, and then abuses it.
An ex-neighbor had a cat named *Streudal*, a big champagne colored cat

that
they let run loose through the neighborhood. I liked Streudal, him and I

got
along fine, he would fequently spend the day in my home-office lounging
across the top of my Plotter in the sun.

One night while going to the convenience store I saw Streudal splattered

on
the highway. It tore me up, bad. I went home and got a shovel, I intended

bury Streudal off the side of the road. While driving back to get the

shovel
I came up with another idea, one that might make a difference. I scooped
Steudal up and put him in the back of my truck and drove home. I

re-scooped
Streudal out of my truck and rang the neighbors doorbell, interrupting

their
movie rental/pizza party, and when the dad answered the door I threw
Streudal on their foyer floor. Their two kids were mortified, the dad was
stunned, the wife was ready to faint. They moved about a month later. I

hope
I scared all of them for life, for seeing Streudal plattered on the road
scarred me. Payback is a whore.

And you're proud of this?

You did this to an animal that you actually LIKED?

Get a grip, asshole.
It was a dead body.
It was dead because of its owner.
Like YOU, the neighbor didn't care.
How did you get to be so stupid?

Don

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:06:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Some years ago, a neighbor who had two dogs, a sheltie and a cocker
spaniel, lost the sheltie to another neighbor's German shepherd. The

two
little dogs were in their own yard, kept there by training and by an
"invisible" fence...one of those electronic fences.

About a month later, the shepherd came back for another visit, and
started going after the cocker spaniel. The spaniel owner came out and
bashed in the skull of the shepherd with a shovel, and then dragged the
carcass out to the middle of the road.

All's well that ends well.

I would've dragged the shepherd to the owner's home with the hope that

his
children were there to see it. But that's me. Sometimes I like more drama
than other people.

You're just a bully.

You're an admitted coward. Deal with it.

John Smith

I think your neighbor's neighbor was one sick dude.

"Don" wrote in message

"Charles" wrote in message

Don wrote:

[...]

intended to
bury Streudal off the side of the road. While driving back to get the

shovel
I came up with another idea, one that might make a difference. I

scooped
Steudal up and put him in the back of my truck and drove home. I

re-scooped
Streudal out of my truck and rang the neighbors doorbell, interrupting

their
movie rental/pizza party, and when the dad answered the door I threw
Streudal on their foyer floor. Their two kids were mortified, the dad

was
stunned, the wife was ready to faint. They moved about a month later.

hope
I scared all of them for life, for seeing Streudal plattered on the

road
scarred me. Payback is a whore.

Another truly sick idiot.

What is your opinion of the neighbor?

Don

"John Smith" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
Hey Dave, our yard is contained by a 6' high estate fence so that YOUR

kids
won't get their ****ing necks rung while trying to drown in my pool. I
installed that fence as a favor to YOU, Dave, so that I won't have to go

dig
one of your eyeballs out and **** the socket because one of your
unsupervised miscreants tried to escape your sorry ass and die in my

pool.
LOL

You must be a wonderful neighbor.

Because I spend thousands of dollars to keep neighbor kids from drowning in
my pool?

Don

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:17:23 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .

To paraphrase the bible, "vengeance is mine, says the lord". I've
often had bad things done to me in the past, by less than civilized
people, only to find out later that some even worse thing happened to
them. Coincidence? Maybe. But in any case, they got what they
deserved. What goes around, comes around. God's Revenge.

I knew this nonsense was lurking somewhere. It was just a matter of time
before you tipped your hand (again).

No wonder you are such a bitter angry man. You have no place for God
in your heart.

This boys delusions are unlimited.
One more reason that he and his family should be killed.

Don

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Dave Hall" wrote in message

I grow a garden for pleasure,

You don't sound like you are very happy if you constantly complain
about everyone who doesn't share your ideal view of what it means to
be a "good neighbor"

1) "everyone doesn't share", correctly defined: Neighbor says I have a

nice
garden. I offer to help them if they want to create one. They say "Nah...I
don't think I have as much patience as you do". We have a beer and I send
them home with some tomatoes.

2) "everyone doesn't share", INcorrectly defined: Neighbor is informed

that
their dog is damaging my garden. They do nothing to stop the problem.

Oh....and let me shut down your "build a fence" bull**** once and for

all.
During my last two years in my house, I added certain vegetables to the
front flower beds. Some vegetables are quite attractive alongside

flowers.
Our zoning laws prohibit building fences within a certain distance from

the
street. That leaves no options except to deal with the dogs in various

ways,
beginning with the legal system.

Then put your garden in a place which allows fences.

How long did it take you to look up that statute to use as yet another
excuse?

We put up a partial fence in the back so we didn't need to look at our
neighbor's rusty swing set a dirty underwear on the laundry line. Every
fence contractor we called explained the zoning law for our particular
location, in case we were thinking of taking the fence further toward the
front of the property.

Any more stupid questions?

Dave has no concept of what REAL neighbors are like.
There is no such thing in his trailer park.
Look at the context of his posts.
He steals, he lies, he disrespects others rights, he is a miscreant.
He has admitted all of these things, over and over.
Dave is to be pitied, then killed, like the vermin he has admitted to being.

Don

"John Smith" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

It means you may get gang raped and then killed, ****tard.

Don,
Tell us what you really think.

I would ask you that, but I already know that YOU don't think.
YOU react, to what you've seen on TEEVEE. LOL

John Smith

That he was a very smart person to move away.

"Don" wrote in message

"Charles" wrote in message

Don wrote:

[...]

OT Hanoi John Kerry Christopher Robin General 34 March 29th 04 01:13 PM
offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM