Don

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:17:23 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .

To paraphrase the bible, "vengeance is mine, says the lord". I've
often had bad things done to me in the past, by less than civilized
people, only to find out later that some even worse thing happened to
them. Coincidence? Maybe. But in any case, they got what they
deserved. What goes around, comes around. God's Revenge.

I knew this nonsense was lurking somewhere. It was just a matter of time
before you tipped your hand (again).

No wonder you are such a bitter angry man. You have no place for God
in your heart.

This boys delusions are unlimited.
One more reason that he and his family should be killed.