Don

Default ( OT) Help your president

"Don" wrote
" Tuuk" wrote
You guys should put a poll together,,, ask if the net lives saved so

far
justifies Bush's agenda? Ask if the figure 40,000 lives murdered each

year
(on average) that has stopped is something that Bush might have

thought
about.
Because you morons would have criticized Bush had he done nothing and

the
40,000 lives lost every year (on average) in Iraq would have

continued.
Do you morons believe that the Iraqi lives are not worth saving?

Because
you
seem to have a problem with this "unexpected""" benefit that seems to

have
just happened without thought.....

Are you talking about the lives lost due to the US embargo on Iraq?
If so, maybe you can tell us if the embargo is still enacted?

" Tuuk" wrote
Come on,,, get with the program

So, you don't know the answer?

Tuuk

Did you find it yet,,, or do I need to point it out to you?

should I hold your hand and walk you over to it? Just like they had to do on
Easter egg hunts for you? Just like they had to do with answer on quizzes in
school? Lemme know,, I do not mind helping you...... I cannot do everything
for you ,,, you know.

"Don" wrote in message
[...]

Don

Are you capable of the answering the question?
A simple yes or no will suffice.
If you are capable of answering the question then please do so.
If you are not capable of answering the question then just admit it and move
on. Thanks.

"Don" wrote in message
[...]

Tuuk

Come on moron,,, I answered the question,,, I am not going to repeat,, I
answered it three times and now because my server has a retention problem
(exactly like yours) and the posts drop off every day,,,, I aint going to
repeat it,,, Grab a history book or read a newspaper beyond the headlines.

"Don" wrote in message
[...]

Don

" Tuuk" wrote
Come on moron,,, I answered the question,,,

shred

OK.
You have continuously displayed the behavior of an undisciplined child and
now I will reward you accordingly.
You are hereby sent to the corner to contemplate your errant behavior for a
time such as I will decide.
When you have chosen to act as an adult you will be afforded access to my
monitor again.

*plink*

Tuuk

Ok,, Ok,,, moron,,, I will cut and paste my last post,,, just for your
stupidity,,

2 estimates.

One that over 1 million people, Iraqis, Kuwaitis and Iranians,
were killed by Saddam or during wars that he started during his
roughly 20 year reign of terror. That would mean 50,000 per year.

Another estimate is based on mass graves that have
been uncovered (and widely publicized) containing between 300,000 and
400,000 plus other known atrocities such as Kuwaitis and Kurds, but
doesn't count the dead in the Iraq-Iran war. That comes to 600,000 -
800,000. Again, dividing by 20 means 30,000 to 40,000 per year.

Now how you morons can criticize Bush's agenda of saving lives,, accuse him
of stealing oil,, or not being elected is unknown to me. Even after hearing
16 school children, some in kindergarten were killed this morning by the
terrorists you are supporting. It boggles my mind that you would not be at
least supportive of the U.S. lead coalition objective of eradicating the
world of terrorism.
Is there something about mass graves popping up everywhere that appeals to
you? Does it make you feel more "quality human" ? Do you like to hear of
school children being killed? Why wouldn't you want that stopped? This
disease is spreading rapidly and I hope the U.S. brave soldiers will stop
it. I also support groups like Rotary, Kiwanis, Masons, who pledge to
eradicate the world of polio,,, you morons have something against that
also????

Give your heads a shake,,,,,,

" Tuuk" wrote