Ernie

Default 2003 Trophy Boat Owners

2003 Trophy boat owners please be recognized and check in. We are all faced
with water seeping around the control box and the manufacturer doesn't have
any viable solution to solve this problem. My repairman tells me and I
quote: "I don't really have any suggestions to seal the control box up.
There isn't a tight seal from brand new. Installing sealer may not allow the
future service of the box. Not sure what to do.
Please checkin and let me know what your solution was, if any.

RichG

Sheeesh... I'm not one hundred percent positive of what "control box" you
speak..but ...

can't your repair guy make up a gasket from some auto parts gasket material
and seal a box???

Absent that, can't one put silicone lightly all around the edges? It could
be sliced with a razor when entry was needed.. Maybe I don't understand the
term "Control Box" in this instance?????

regards,
--
RichG
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners

Lawrence James

You should just sell this boat. You clearly are not happy with it. You
have done nothing but post about your 'problems' with it since you got it as
far as I can tell. I'm sure your dealer wishes he'd never seen you by now.