Default fuel/oil mixture - 1973 evinrude

Thank the Lord..
Our 2 stroke vs 4 stroke motor oil expert has spoken. Now we can move on.

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 09:56:51 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Thank the Lord..
Our 2 stroke vs 4 stroke motor oil expert has spoken. Now we can move on.

Thanks, Don!

True North wrote:
Thank the Lord..
Our 2 stroke vs 4 stroke motor oil expert has spoken. Now we can move on.

Still can't quote a thread? Try harder.

On Friday, 14 October 2016 22:41:51 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
Thank the Lord..
Our 2 stroke vs 4 stroke motor oil expert has spoken. Now we can move on.

Still can't quote a thread? Try harder.

Not everyone is as ditzy as you, Ditzy.
Most can follow and figure out what I'm responding to.

True North wrote:
Thank the Lord..
Our 2 stroke vs 4 stroke motor oil expert has spoken. Now we can move on.

Still can't quote a thread? Try harder.

Not everyone is as ditzy as you, Ditzy.
Most can follow and figure out what I'm responding to.

Ditzy? Why not learn how to quote like the rest of the group? Are you
lazy or just dumb?

True North wrote:
Thank the Lord..
Our 2 stroke vs 4 stroke motor oil expert has spoken. Now we can move on.

Still can't quote a thread? Try harder.

Not everyone is as ditzy as you, Ditzy.
Most can follow and figure out what I'm responding to.

Most know you couldn't follow the oil thread way back when!

Still seem to have the same problem with reading skills, eh?

Poquito Loco
On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 19:29:14 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Friday, 14 October 2016 22:41:51 UTC-3, Alex Â*wrote:
True North wrote:
Thank the Lord..
Our 2 stroke vs 4 stroke motor oil expert has spoken. Â*Now we can move on.

Still can't quote a thread? Â*Try harder.

Not everyone is as ditzy as you, Ditzy.
Most can follow and figure out what I'm responding to.

"Most know you couldn't follow the oil thread way back when!

Still seem to have the same problem with reading skills, eh?"

Nice to see you coming to the aid of your turds, Johnny. Wonder if you did the same for the rank and file in your army days.

Poquito Loco

True North wrote:
Thank the Lord..
Our 2 stroke vs 4 stroke motor oil expert has spoken. *Now we can move on.

Still can't quote a thread? *Try harder.

Not everyone is as ditzy as you, Ditzy.
Most can follow and figure out what I'm responding to.

"Most know you couldn't follow the oil thread way back when!

Still seem to have the same problem with reading skills, eh?"

Nice to see you coming to the aid of your turds, Johnny. Wonder if you did the same for the rank and file in your army days.

Don, do you ever get your head out of the toilet?

Poquito Loco

True North wrote:
Thank the Lord..
Our 2 stroke vs 4 stroke motor oil expert has spoken. Now we can move on.
Still can't quote a thread? Try harder.

Not everyone is as ditzy as you, Ditzy.
Most can follow and figure out what I'm responding to.

"Most know you couldn't follow the oil thread way back when!

Still seem to have the same problem with reading skills, eh?"

Nice to see you coming to the aid of your turds, Johnny. Wonder if you did the same for the rank and file in your army days.

Really? You support/respond to Harry's BS minutes after he posts. Don't
forget that most people here have real computers that can see that.
It's time for you to STFU.

evinrude 2+4 & 2 stroke oil question Clams Canino General 3 September 28th 03 01:28 PM
Evinrude Model Year? DJ General 2 September 13th 03 09:35 AM
evinrude 4 HP 2 cyl runs rough Jan General 6 August 5th 03 10:27 PM
Help, Evinrude Fleetwin engine problems Guy Noir - private eye General 0 July 20th 03 04:40 AM