Tuuk

Default Bush strategy kills a couple more...

Not much of an optimist there harry,,

you should be saying ""Bush strategy saves more lives"""

Have you any idea how many lives have been saved because of the U.S stopping
Saddam's killing? Or is that like opportunity costs for you harry.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Two U.S. soldiers killed in chopper attack
Fallujah cease-fire goes in effect

Sunday, April 11, 2004 Posted: 9:24 AM EDT (1324 GMT)

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Two U.S. soldiers were killed Sunday when their
Apache attack helicopter was brought down by unidentified groundfire
west of Baghdad, Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt said.

The attack came despite a cease-fire in effect in the region.

The attack on the 1st Cavalry helicopter prompted deployment of a rapid
reaction force, according to the Coalition Press Information Center.

Harry Krause

Tuuk wrote:

Not much of an optimist there harry,,

you should be saying ""Bush strategy saves more lives"""

Have you any idea how many lives have been saved because of the U.S stopping
Saddam's killing? Or is that like opportunity costs for you harry.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Two U.S. soldiers killed in chopper attack
Fallujah cease-fire goes in effect

Sunday, April 11, 2004 Posted: 9:24 AM EDT (1324 GMT)

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Two U.S. soldiers were killed Sunday when their
Apache attack helicopter was brought down by unidentified groundfire
west of Baghdad, Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt said.

The attack came despite a cease-fire in effect in the region.

The attack on the 1st Cavalry helicopter prompted deployment of a rapid
reaction force, according to the Coalition Press Information Center.

Probably not. There are 10,000 or more dead in our wake, and 600 US
soldiers and also many soldiers from a couple of other countries.

But that's not why Bush said we were going into Iraq. Have you forgotten
the stated reasons? I realize those reasons seemed to change about every
week, so it may be hard for you to recall. Do you remember, say, WMD, or
a definite, direct connection to 9-11?
thunder

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:17:37 -0400, Tuuk wrote:

Not much of an optimist there harry,,

you should be saying ""Bush strategy saves more lives"""

Have you any idea how many lives have been saved because of the U.S
stopping Saddam's killing? Or is that like opportunity costs for you
harry.

I'm not sure any lives have been saved. As near as I can figure, using
various sources on the net, Saddam murdered around 700,000 Iraqis in his
24 years as tyrant or @30,000 per year. Now, most estimates of civilian
Iraqi deaths, since our invasion, are @10,000. The problem is estimating
Iraqi military deaths. I've seen figures ranging from 10,000 to 20,000.
If we use the higher number, we are the equal to that thug, Saddam.
Harry Krause

thunder wrote:

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:17:37 -0400, Tuuk wrote:

Not much of an optimist there harry,,

you should be saying ""Bush strategy saves more lives"""

Have you any idea how many lives have been saved because of the U.S
stopping Saddam's killing? Or is that like opportunity costs for you
harry.

I'm not sure any lives have been saved. As near as I can figure, using
various sources on the net, Saddam murdered around 700,000 Iraqis in his
24 years as tyrant or @30,000 per year. Now, most estimates of civilian
Iraqi deaths, since our invasion, are @10,000. The problem is estimating
Iraqi military deaths. I've seen figures ranging from 10,000 to 20,000.
If we use the higher number, we are the equal to that thug, Saddam.

We're killing thousands of Iraqis to make that country safe for democracy.

Hmmmm.

Sounds like Vietnam, eh?
Tuuk

Wow,,, you people are all over the place,,,
One puppet says there were no WMD,,, then the next puppet says Saddam killed
700,000. Why dont you people put your thinking caps on and suggest that
maybe Saddam was WMD? Is that theory too difficult for you to understand???

Your going to have to give your heads a shake for that one,,,,,,,