P. Fritz

Default Recommend a good watch

It is a little pathetic...........kevin keeps showing up at a gun fight
with his cap pistol.

And then he wonders why he is still "the king"

" *JimH*" wrote in message
. ..
This is just way too funny.

"Starbucker" wrote in message
BK,
Why don't you show us how to use a "munged" address and have the email
forwarded to real email address. It is easy to enter a any email

address
in your Newsreader, but that will not make it a working email address.

Heck, you can't figure out how to send people email without having it

say
"Kevin Noble" in the "from" label.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Don White wrote:
NOYB wrote:
"Skipper" wrote in message

It goes MUCH further than that. Krause once had a discussion with
Skipper

But I thought *you* are Skipper?

He's confusing himself now.
Just a 'cheap immitation' Skipper.
Wonder what the 'real' Skipper is up to and if he's supplying
information to the Pseudo version.

He sure fooled the likes of JimH, and his band of nose to ass people.
They just can't seem to figure out that you can call yourself anybody
you want via a munged address!!! I find it hilarious!! Hell, my little
kid can do it!!