Starbucker

Default Recommend a good watch

Skipper,
It does not amaze me that Harry doesn't own a GPS, but it does amaze me that
he didn't know the GPS had a built in clock.

I would have thought he would have read about it in one of his boating
magazines.

"Skipper" wrote in message
Starbucker wrote:

Do you get the feeling that Harry doesn't own a GPS either?

Now THAT is funny...and so true.

--
Skipper

Skipper

Starbucker wrote:

Skipper,
It does not amaze me that Harry doesn't own a GPS, but it does amaze
me that he didn't know the GPS had a built in clock.

It goes MUCH further than that. Krause once had a discussion with
Skipper where he took the position that a sextant was much better for
navigating the Chesapeake, and all coastal navigation for that matter,
than a GPS. Worse, Harry was dead serious...or should I say DED serious?
It's in the archives.

--
Skipper
NOYB

"Skipper" wrote in message

It goes MUCH further than that. Krause once had a discussion with
Skipper

But I thought *you* are Skipper?

Don White

NOYB wrote:
"Skipper" wrote in message

It goes MUCH further than that. Krause once had a discussion with
Skipper

But I thought *you* are Skipper?

He's confusing himself now.
Just a 'cheap immitation' Skipper.
Wonder what the 'real' Skipper is up to and if he's supplying
information to the Pseudo version.

Bill McKee wrote:
I think it knows where
you are from the lat / lon and uses that number.

Gee, ya think??

Don White wrote:
NOYB wrote:
"Skipper" wrote in message

It goes MUCH further than that. Krause once had a discussion with
Skipper

But I thought *you* are Skipper?

He's confusing himself now.
Just a 'cheap immitation' Skipper.
Wonder what the 'real' Skipper is up to and if he's supplying
information to the Pseudo version.

He sure fooled the likes of JimH, and his band of nose to ass people.
They just can't seem to figure out that you can call yourself anybody
you want via a munged address!!! I find it hilarious!! Hell, my little
kid can do it!!

Starbucker

Don,
I thought you were smarter than that. How can the new Skipper have the
exact same working email that the old Skipper had? Cox would not reissue
the old email address to a new user, and if this was just a "spoofed" email,
it would not send the email to the "new" Skipper.

Harry likes to blow smoke at everyone, but I thought you were smarter.

"Don White" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Skipper" wrote in message

It goes MUCH further than that. Krause once had a discussion with
Skipper

But I thought *you* are Skipper?

He's confusing himself now.
Just a 'cheap immitation' Skipper.
Wonder what the 'real' Skipper is up to and if he's supplying information
to the Pseudo version.

Starbucker

BK,
Why don't you show us how to use a "munged" address and have the email
forwarded to real email address. It is easy to enter a any email address in
your Newsreader, but that will not make it a working email address.

Heck, you can't figure out how to send people email without having it say
"Kevin Noble" in the "from" label.

wrote in message
oups.com...