Js9073

Default 609 wm boater

looking for a woman who loves boats
Don White

Js9073 wrote in message
looking for a woman who loves boats

Aren't we all! If you find any extras, I'll take two.

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Js9073 wrote in message
looking for a woman who loves boats

Aren't we all! If you find any extras, I'll take two.

There are a lot of nice Canadian girls here at this website that like boats.

http://tinyurl.com/2epdr
Don White

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
news
There are a lot of nice Canadian girls here at this website that like

boats.

http://tinyurl.com/2epdr

You got something against 'full figured' women?

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
news
There are a lot of nice Canadian girls here at this website that like

boats.

http://tinyurl.com/2epdr

You got something against 'full figured' women?

No Sir! lol
I love Canadian women!

--
"fat bottomed girls make this rocking world go 'round...boom..boom...boom" --
Freddie Mercury/Queen

Calif Bill

"Don White" wrote in message

Js9073 wrote in message
looking for a woman who loves boats

Aren't we all! If you find any extras, I'll take two.

I got mine.

McCann

609...NJ. ?

"Maynard G. Krebbs" wrote in message
On 08 Apr 2004 23:28:06 GMT, (Js9073) wrote:

looking for a woman who loves boats

Shouldn't you be looking for a woman who loves men with boats?
Mark E. Williams

Run all 8

609...NJ. ?

609 area boater here (somers point new jersey)

609 wm boater Js9073 General 2 March 11th 04 07:11 PM
He's back! the boater from Cuba. Calif Bill General 2 February 8th 04 05:48 AM
Boater keeps dream alive for 57 years! Gould 0738 General 3 November 17th 03 09:52 PM
Yet another brilliant boater at Ponce Inlet nearly gets KO'd. Scott McFadden General 15 October 12th 03 05:19 AM
Boater Beware - Seattle Lake Union Rick General 3 October 1st 03 06:28 AM