BoatBanter.com

-   -   609 wm boater (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/4010-609-wm-boater.html)

Js9073 April 9th 04 12:28 AM

609 wm boater

looking for a woman who loves boats

Don White April 9th 04 02:21 AM

609 wm boater

Js9073 wrote in message
looking for a woman who loves boats

Aren't we all! If you find any extras, I'll take two.

Henry Blackmoore April 9th 04 03:22 AM

609 wm boater

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Js9073 wrote in message
looking for a woman who loves boats

Aren't we all! If you find any extras, I'll take two.

There are a lot of nice Canadian girls here at this website that like boats.

http://tinyurl.com/2epdr

Don White April 9th 04 03:30 AM

609 wm boater

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
nk.net...
There are a lot of nice Canadian girls here at this website that like

boats.

http://tinyurl.com/2epdr

You got something against 'full figured' women?

Henry Blackmoore April 9th 04 03:34 AM

609 wm boater

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
ink.net...
There are a lot of nice Canadian girls here at this website that like

boats.

http://tinyurl.com/2epdr

You got something against 'full figured' women?

No Sir! lol
I love Canadian women!

--
"fat bottomed girls make this rocking world go 'round...boom..boom...boom" --
Freddie Mercury/Queen

Calif Bill April 9th 04 03:43 AM

609 wm boater

"Don White" wrote in message

Js9073 wrote in message
looking for a woman who loves boats

Aren't we all! If you find any extras, I'll take two.

I got mine.

Maynard G. Krebbs April 9th 04 05:43 AM

609 wm boater

On 08 Apr 2004 23:28:06 GMT, (Js9073) wrote:

looking for a woman who loves boats

Shouldn't you be looking for a woman who loves men with boats?
Mark E. Williams

Run all 8 April 11th 04 09:14 PM

609 wm boater

609...NJ. ?

609 area boater here (somers point new jersey)