DSK

Default Jetskier's (cont..)

~maybe all jetskier's aren't this stupid. I don't know.

Gfretwell wrote:
We have a lot of responsible PWC owners around here. It seems most of the real
jerks are riding rentals.

At this point, we are fortunate to not have any jet ski rentals at Jordan or Kerr
Lakes.

If the manufacturers had half a brain they would make quieter skis. "Noise"
seems to be the biggest complaint, (or at least the root of the complain) yet
there are some that you can't hear running 100' away.

I wonder how the sales stack up? It very much appears to me that a big part of the
appeal of a jetski is the "Look At Me" factor. Why buy a quiet jetski when the
whole point of having one in the first place is to attract attention to yourself
by whatever means possible?

DSK

bomar

"Gfretwell"
~maybe all jetskier's aren't this stupid. I don't know.

We have a lot of responsible PWC owners around here. It seems most of the

real
jerks are riding rentals.
If the manufacturers had half a brain they would make quieter skis.

"Noise"
seems to be the biggest complaint, (or at least the root of the complain)

yet
there are some that you can't hear running 100' away.

Apologies in advance to the 10% of jetski owners that are responsible
riders

Lots of responsible jetski riders around here ?????????????????
Where the Hell is that place???????
90 % of jetskis I see have morons on them doing donuts in the swim areas,
racing at top speed through the swim area all the way to the beach, blowing
through all the no wake areas at 40 mph, pulling tubers with no rear facing
spotter, jumping the wake 20 feet from my stern, and on and on and
That is when they are not just out somewhere doing donuts all alone for
hours on end because they have come to the realization that they are just
water dirt bikes and there isn't a whole hell of a lot you can do with the
pathetic little boat wannabes.
Sad, because it doesn't have to be that way, they could be fun little gizmos
if they would limit ridership to people with some common sense.
Evidently, they cater to the dumb asses.