Don

Default OT - Michael Jackson Verdict To Be Announced in a Few Minutes

At 1:30 PM PST we will know if Michael Jackson is guilty or not guilty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/13/na...rtner=homepage

*JimH*

"Don" wrote in message
At 1:30 PM PST we will know if Michael Jackson is guilty or not guilty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/13/na...rtner=homepage

Let's hope Chuck does not turn this into a racist thread like he did the
Mike Tyson joke thread. ;-)

*JimH* wrote:
"Don" wrote in message
At 1:30 PM PST we will know if Michael Jackson is guilty or not guilty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/13/na...rtner=homepage

Let's hope Chuck does not turn this into a racist thread like he did the
Mike Tyson joke thread. ;-)

What happened to your vow not to stir **** here? It's all you've done
that last week or so. Seems just like the other time you went off the
deep end and posted lie after lie about me.

*JimH*

wrote in message
ps.com...

*JimH* wrote:
"Don" wrote in message
At 1:30 PM PST we will know if Michael Jackson is guilty or not guilty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/13/na...rtner=homepage

Let's hope Chuck does not turn this into a racist thread like he did the
Mike Tyson joke thread. ;-)

What happened to your vow not to stir **** here? It's all you've done
that last week or so. Seems just like the other time you went off the
deep end and posted lie after lie about me.

I posted a fact Kevin.

*JimH*

wrote in message
ps.com...

*JimH* wrote:
"Don" wrote in message
At 1:30 PM PST we will know if Michael Jackson is guilty or not guilty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/13/na...rtner=homepage

Let's hope Chuck does not turn this into a racist thread like he did the
Mike Tyson joke thread. ;-)

What happened to your vow not to stir **** here? It's all you've done
that last week or so. Seems just like the other time you went off the
deep end and posted lie after lie about me.

BTW: I did not *stir* any sh*t here Kevin. I responded to utterly
ridiculous charges made against me to a joke I made, as well as some name
calling scattered in between. It generally came from 2 people here,
although you have made a good case of being person #3 doing so.

When was the last boating related post you made Kevin? You first post at 8
a.m. when you get to work and stop posting at 5 p.m. when you leave. 99.9%
posts of yours during that time are OT and inflammatory.

Go look in the mirror Kevin.

Doug Kanter

"Don" wrote in message
At 1:30 PM PST we will know if Michael Jackson is guilty or not guilty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/13/na...rtner=homepage

I'll bet the freak's back problems are gonna clear up by tomorrow. It's a
miracle!

Doug Kanter

I TOLD YOU HE WAS NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Don" wrote in message
At 1:30 PM PST we will know if Michael Jackson is guilty or not guilty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/13/na...rtner=homepage

Mike G

In article , says...
At 1:30 PM PST we will know if Michael Jackson is guilty or not guilty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/13/na...rtner=homepage

And this is a big important moment in your life?

--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods

www.heirloom-woods.net
*JimH*

"Mike G" wrote in message
ews.com...
In article , says...
At 1:30 PM PST we will know if Michael Jackson is guilty or not guilty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/13/na...rtner=homepage

And this is a big important moment in your life?

--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods

www.heirloom-woods.net

I thought you just whined about OT posts in a separate thread...so the
obvious question is:. What does your post have to do with boating Mike?

And please direct me to *any* recent contributions you have posted here
relating to boating.

Fair enough Mike?

John H

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:05:18 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

I think Kevin is getting ****ed 'cause not even Harry is answering his posts.
--
John H

Neal Warren comments about Michael Jackson JG ASA 7 January 3rd 05 05:35 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Toss your Spanish Olives overboard! Capt.American ASA 20 April 6th 04 06:56 PM
Michael Jackson - another lying nigger! Simple Simon ASA 7 January 5th 04 09:19 PM
Michael Jackson - victim of a double standard. Simple Simon ASA 10 November 24th 03 01:07 AM