*JimH*

"John H" wrote in message
On 12 Jun 2005 18:26:38 -0700, "Tim" wrote:

Tyson is a troubled soul.

I'm amazed that now he is wanting to have some type of pentance in his
life.$ 20 mil in debt and unemployed and sponsors about as vacant as
"honesty in parliment"

So he has searched into some muslim "charities" to do work overseas
delivering food etc. and seems like none suited his liking or wanted to
distant themselves from him. So....

He has found some "christian" organization[s} that are taking him
in.....Don't know which ones or what he he's gonna do. But I think the
sports world is tired of his crap and he's been spit out like bad pork.

Good luck Mike. and thanks for giving people lessons on how not to
live.

Looks like you saw the same special I did, the one where every third or
fourth
word was '****'! Of course, Tyson did preface that word with the word
'mother'
several times to show that he knew how to use adjectives!
--
John H

John, watch it or pretty soon Chuck, Harry and Kevin will be calling you a
racist.

Si-Tex CVS-106 depthfinder loses returns Bruce General 0 July 25th 04 05:17 PM
Gun control loses firepower Bart Senior ASA 1 May 29th 04 02:10 PM
Benidect Arnold was a decorated war hero 2 Capt.American ASA 30 February 15th 04 04:21 PM
Bob loses!! Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 January 21st 04 09:16 AM
If Bush Loses Bobsprit ASA 9 November 24th 03 12:37 AM