Falky foo

you=psycho

"Freddy the Troll" wrote in message

Netsock

"SallyRd" wrote in message
19% posts regarding boating/marine, and the rest about anything else

I just luv it!

Yup. And you can thank pretty much one person for all the OT garbage here.

Our village idiot, Harry Krause.

Kill file the a-hole.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Netsock wrote:
"SallyRd" wrote in message
19% posts regarding boating/marine, and the rest about anything else

I just luv it!

Yup. And you can thank pretty much one person for all the OT garbage here.

Our village idiot, Harry Krause.

Kill file the a-hole.

--
-Netsock

Really? I don't see any boating related posts by YOU, either. Take a
look at P. Fritz next. How many boating related posts or replies do you
see by him? How about Smithers and all of his nasty, vulgar clones?
Take a look at how many OT posts JohnH starts, and also how many he
replies to. Next, take a look at NOYB, the best person in the world at
everything, living in the best house, with the best boat, in the best
neighborhood in the best city ever, and see how many posts HE replies
to that have nothing to do with boats.

The Snapper Trapper wrote:
grin,
Kevin,
You are seeing Smithers everywhere you look.

wrote in message
ups.com...

SallyRd wrote:
19% posts regarding boating/marine, and the rest about anything else

I just luv it!

Of course you do, Smithers.

A Smithers is anyone who mungs addresses then answers himself, get it?

John H wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2005 18:01:39 -0400, "The Snapper Trapper"
wrote:

grin,
Kevin,
You are seeing Smithers everywhere you look.

wrote in message
oups.com...

SallyRd wrote:
19% posts regarding boating/marine, and the rest about anything else

I just luv it!

Of course you do, Smithers.

...and black helicopters...?

--
John H

Hannity, is that you?

The Snapper Trapper

Wait, then you are Smithers. Everyone remembers you using a sock puppet as
an arbitrator in one of your silly arguments.

wrote in message
ups.com...

The Snapper Trapper wrote:
grin,
Kevin,
You are seeing Smithers everywhere you look.

wrote in message
ups.com...