Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sean

Default Where's the poop questions?

On Thu, 19 May 2005 19:22:29 +0000 (UTC), Peggie Hall
wrote:

Boooh Hooooo! Nobody loves me anymore. Nobody's posting any
questions about sewage and boat sewage systems. I feel old and
useless. I realize I AM old and useless but I just hate it when I
FEEL old and useless...

C'mon people. How about a sanitation question or two to cheer me
up?

Geeze, I bought your book. Isn't that enough?

Sean