John H

Default Democrats **REPENT** Before It's Too Late(!)

On 16 May 2005 20:53:13 -0000, (Daniel Joseph Min)
wrote...

....a load of horse ****.
--
John H

John H

On Mon, 16 May 2005 21:36:10 GMT, "Clams Canino" wrote:

"Daniel Joseph Min" wrote in message

So, here we are in the last days of the old (4th) empire,

No, come Wednesday night Palpatine will revail himself as an agent of the
Dark Side and overthrow the republic creating the Evil Empire. I saw the
trailer already, you can't fool me.

I already have my tickets.

-W ( I just had to)

Hell, "Hercules" is on NBC as we type. Isn't that some kind of documentary about
gods and etc.
--
John H

John H

On 16 May 2005 22:30:42 GMT, John Bokma wrote:

Daniel Joseph Min wrote:

Download Free Astro-Books by Daniel Joseph Min:
http://danieljosephmin.tripod.com/

The page you are attempting to access has been removed because it violated
Tripod's Terms of Service.

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/danieljosephmin/

The page you are attempting to access has been removed because it violated
Angelfire's Terms of Service.

More will follow.

Damn shame. Feel free to disregard us.
--
John H

John H wrote:

Crap, are you drinking alot, again, John? You seem to have a hard

time
understanding that anyone with any sense at all wouldn't think that
spewing profanity, like "horse****", "bull****", etc, as you do

daily,
is HELPING "the tone of the group". Now, I'll try to ask it again so
that you may comprehend the question. Do you think that by using
profanity in YOUR posts and YOUR replies, is "helping change the

tone
of the newsgroup" for the better?

bk, you seem to be looking for an argument today. OK...
--
John H

Ah, no, John, I'm looking for you to answer my question.

Republican myths basskisser General 0 June 30th 04 05:37 PM
OT- The Democrats' dilemma Keith General 1 December 20th 03 01:25 PM
Obit: rec.boats Joe Parsons General 36 November 9th 03 07:30 PM