Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Cowboy67

Default transom support question

Hello all,

Quick question regarding transoms. I bought my first transom support not
knowing what to look for. When I got it home, I noticed there was no
support or way to hook it up on my boat trailer. There are two holes there
like something might have been mounted there. I went to the bass pro shop
yesterday and the guy behind the counter said that I needed a peg? He said
that he did not have any in stock. Is this peg easy to find or make? He said
it was a roller? If that is the case, looks like I could make this with 2
pieces of angle iron?

Any help would be appreciated! You'd think 6 years in the Navy would give me
the knowledge (LOL). but we didn't have transoms. Just Poop decks! (LOL)

Thanks in advance!

Jim

cowboySIXSEVENATcasscommDOTcom

sixseven = 67