Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RB

Default trim tab vane setting

'77 Johnson 115hp.

How do I set the trim tab vane on the lower unit?
It's easy to physically loosen, set, and tighten. However, what I'm asking
is where to set it, how to know if it's the right setting, etc. I seem to
remember it's some kind of trial and error thing, but I don't know what to
look for. Please give me a quick crash course in the care and feeding of
that thingee.

Trim tabs Larry General 5 October 29th 03 01:55 AM
trim tabs werlax General 12 September 13th 03 03:11 AM
Trimming the drive Joe Parsons General 9 September 9th 03 10:51 AM
Setting Trim Position and Trim Limit Switches M.E. General 1 August 5th 03 02:00 AM
Power Trim JTC General 0 July 29th 03 11:41 AM