basskisser

Default Hey, NOYB

NOYB, you asked me if I had any examples of Bush's flip-flops. I
posted them. Have you not seen them? I'm just curious, you asked, and
I gave them to you, I'd think that you'd at least comment that you got
them. I mean, it isn't like I just posted them, you specifically asked
for them.
NOYB

I already replied. Go look for it.

BTW--Two of the examples, you failed to list sources for...so I didn't
bother to reply to those.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
NOYB, you asked me if I had any examples of Bush's flip-flops. I
posted them. Have you not seen them? I'm just curious, you asked, and
I gave them to you, I'd think that you'd at least comment that you got
them. I mean, it isn't like I just posted them, you specifically asked
for them.

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message nk.net...
I already replied. Go look for it.

BTW--Two of the examples, you failed to list sources for...so I didn't
bother to reply to those.

Yeah, sure....okay...I can't WAIT to see the spin........

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
NOYB, you asked me if I had any examples of Bush's flip-flops. I
posted them. Have you not seen them? I'm just curious, you asked, and
I gave them to you, I'd think that you'd at least comment that you got
them. I mean, it isn't like I just posted them, you specifically asked
for them.

(OT) Gift for John H, NOYB, John Gaguin and other right wingers Jim General 1 March 10th 04 05:09 AM
For NOYB... Harry Krause General 7 February 26th 04 03:32 AM
urgent- missing son- fishing--abducted.?...copy of email i sent to NOYB karen General 14 January 12th 04 04:27 AM
Meet Wally, NOYB, K. Smith & Other Fav Righties... Harry Krause General 47 December 16th 03 02:52 PM