Keith

Default Marine sliding doors/windows?

C.R. Laurence has everything to do with glass. This link takes you right to
their marine channels. If that's not exactly what you're looking for, search
their site. They'll have it.
http://tinyurl.com/36pza

--

Keith
__
"Paul Winchester" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can find rubber/felt window track material?

The sliding windows on my boat need the tracks replaced. I once replaced
the tracks in a motorhome and they looked like new after the replacement
rubber was installed.

Thanks
Paul

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
NT wrote:
How long have you had them? Are you in salt water? I'm concerned
about corrosion of anodized alum frames.

Mine were 21 years old when I sold the boat...in fresh water. They may
have been anodized, but I wouldn't know...they were painted black with
something I imagine was prob'ly Rustoleum or a similar paint.

--
Peggie
----------

Paul Winchester

Keith,

Thats exactly what I was searching for.

Thanks
Paul

NT wrote:
How long have you had them? Are you in salt water? I'm concerned
about corrosion of anodized alum frames.

Mine were 21 years old when I sold the boat...in fresh water. They may
have been anodized, but I wouldn't know...they were painted black with
something I imagine was prob'ly Rustoleum or a similar paint.

--
Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Author "Get Rid of Boat Odors - A Guide To Marine Sanitation Systems

and
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html

Eric

I installed them in 1999, they are still looking good. I am on the
Chesapeake so it's mildly salty - not like the Caribbean. Still, they
should hold up well as long as the anodizing is not damaged.

Eric

NT wrote in message . ..
How long have you had them? Are you in salt water? I'm concerned
about corrosion of anodized alum frames.

On 21 Mar 2004 12:49:01 -0800, (Eric) wrote:

A good source for custom made windows (ports & hatches) is:
http://www.bomon.com/

They made some for me (mine were fixed, not sliding) and I have been
very happy with the quality.

Eric

Peggie Hall wrote in message ...
Michal wrote:
Dear All,

I'm looking for a supplier/manufacturer of sliding door/ windows that
will work well on a boat.

Try Lowes or Home Depot...the sliding glass doors on most flybridge
sedans are the same ones used in houses. That's where I bought a
replacment screen door for mine.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html

free boat and marine equipment listings dquina General 0 February 22nd 04 11:46 AM
marine carpet tcoop General 9 February 9th 04 03:46 AM
Chicago Boat Show & marine A/C Coff General 0 January 27th 04 06:18 PM
Marine Protected Areas (MPA's) Capt. Dave General 3 January 12th 04 04:19 PM
Police Marine Units swatcop General 153 December 25th 03 03:40 AM