Jim

Default (OT) sorry for double posting.

I forgot to mark the previous OT, so killed it (or so I thought) and
reposted as OT. Came up double on my reader

John H

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:39:00 -0500, Jim wrote:

I forgot to mark the previous OT, so killed it (or so I thought) and
reposted as OT. Came up double on my reader

Given the amount of interest your "cut'n'pastes" seem to be drawing,
why don't you just quit?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
basskisser

John H wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:39:00 -0500, Jim wrote:

I forgot to mark the previous OT, so killed it (or so I thought) and
reposted as OT. Came up double on my reader

Given the amount of interest your "cut'n'pastes" seem to be drawing,
why don't you just quit?

John H

Spoken like a true goose stepping numb-minded conservative.
Charles

basskisser wrote:

Spoken like a true goose stepping numb-minded conservative.

Spoken like a true goose stepping numb-minded liberal pot head.

-- Charlie
Jim

Why is it necessary to beat this one to death? I inadvertently posted
OT without labeling as such, tried to correct it, and apologized.

Should be end of story.

AS stated before I'll stop posting political when others do, or when my
boat gets back in the water and I find something better to do.

Meantime, it's fun to watch the Bu****e artists jump on every little
point. You can support the guy without making him GOD!

OT posting Parallax General 9 March 15th 04 01:34 AM
So bored I am posting O.T. Florida Keyz General 4 December 30th 03 10:31 PM
Blatent commercial posting, please excuse user General 2 October 30th 03 08:50 AM
Posting Guide-on question No Spam General 6 September 5th 03 03:25 PM
trouble posting to rec.boats.marketplace, need help Wayne.B General 2 August 10th 03 05:28 AM