user

Default Blatent commercial posting, please excuse

Most of the time, I sell registration numbers and boat decals on eBay
under the name cottagecraftsmen. I can make a for sale sign that will
get results faster! If my trying to put a few (at eBay prices very few)
dollars in my pocket offends you, please accept my appologies in
advance. If you live in the Hudson River valley, I might even barter a
job for day on your boat with my wife and I as your passengers.

Here's some of my current listings:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=26 451
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2438936 431
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2439543 315

Thanks for looking!

Rob V

Do you do custom jobs?

Please send me your email so I can explain.

robv at regsoft doht com

Thanks
-Rob
"user" wrote in message
Most of the time, I sell registration numbers and boat decals on eBay
under the name cottagecraftsmen. I can make a for sale sign that will
get results faster! If my trying to put a few (at eBay prices very few)
dollars in my pocket offends you, please accept my appologies in
advance. If you live in the Hudson River valley, I might even barter a
job for day on your boat with my wife and I as your passengers.

Here's some of my current listings:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=26 451

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2438936 431

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2439543 315

Thanks for looking!

noah

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 02:42:22 GMT, user wrote:

Most of the time, I sell registration numbers and boat decals on eBay
under the name cottagecraftsmen. I can make a for sale sign that will
get results faster! If my trying to put a few (at eBay prices very few)
dollars in my pocket offends you, please accept my appologies in
advance. If you live in the Hudson River valley, I might even barter a
job for day on your boat with my wife and I as your passengers.

Here's some of my current listings:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=26 451
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2438936 431
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2439543 315

Thanks for looking!

No, not excused, but in the light of the general acceptance of OT
posts around here, go for it.

It's politics now, and a little advert, but it will get worse.
Count on it.
Reg's should be prepared, and ashamed.
"Only YOU can stop a forest fire."

"Oh Captain, my Captain..."
....carry on.
noah

To email me, please remove the "FISH" from the net.