Jeremy Ross

Default Compass Information

Hello,

I have a compass here that I would like more information on, if there
are any sites that have information about old compass companys could
you please point me in the direction to find them.

The compass that I am looking for more information on is an old
compass that has the markings of "Wer C. Weil Bach & Co." it also has
a date of 1799 on the compass also.

If you could help with any information about this that would be great.

Thanks,
Jeremy Ross