Dr. Dr. K. Grear

Default A fabulous bird, boating related.

Wow Harry you have enough property to support a few pair of ivory-billed
woodpecker, you must be very rich to own all that land. I had no idea
someone on disability with a wife working as a social worker earned that
much money. Darn, and you said your wife contributed 75% of her time pro
bono. Imagine how much she would earn if she only contributed 50% of her
time pro bono.

Your wife is way up there in pay scale. According to the U.S. News the
average salary for a social worker is between $32,000 and $52,000.

It is always nice to have Harry share a little bit of himself.

Since Harry is sharing, I thought it would be nice to post a picture of our
summer home.

http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/n...more/whole.jpg
http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/n...re/distant.jpg

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
Have you seen the videos of the ivory-billed woodpecker that naturalist
kayaker found in Arkansas?

What a wonderful bird!

Gorgeous.

I'd gladly donate my woods for a new home for a few pair.

Since Harry is sharing, I thought it would be nice to post a picture of
our
summer home.

http://www.bluffton.edu/~sulli=ADvan...e/whole.=ADjpg

********************

Ok, the servants' quarters are impressive enough- but where's the main
house?

And all those cars parked helter skelter and in plain sight. Not
elegant in the least. Are you lacking suitable valets to shuttle them
to the underground car park?

Dr. Dr. K. Grear

Chuck,
You are only seeing the top few stories of the house. The rest of the home
is wrapped around the lake that is at the bottom of the hill. The cars were
parked outside because the servants were washing my cars.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Since Harry is sharing, I thought it would be nice to post a picture of
our
summer home.

http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/n...more/whole.jpg

********************

Ok, the servants' quarters are impressive enough- but where's the main
house?

And all those cars parked helter skelter and in plain sight. Not
elegant in the least. Are you lacking suitable valets to shuttle them
to the underground car park?

JimH

You are no longer funny.

Jim Carter

"Dr. Dr. K. Grear" Call180bucme@foragoodtime wrote in message
Since Harry is sharing, I thought it would be nice to post a picture of

our
summer home.

http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/n...more/whole.jpg
http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/n...re/distant.jpg

Here is a photo of my summer home. My Dock is to the starboard and then
aft of the 36 Carver.

www.harbourlightsmarina.on.ca

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

Dr. Dr. K. Grear wrote:
Chuck,
You are only seeing the top few stories of the house. The rest of

the home
is wrapped around the lake that is at the bottom of the hill. The

cars were
parked outside because the servants were washing my cars.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Since Harry is sharing, I thought it would be nice to post a picture

of
our
summer home.

http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/n...more/whole.jpg

********************

Ok, the servants' quarters are impressive enough- but where's the

main
house?

And all those cars parked helter skelter and in plain sight. Not
elegant in the least. Are you lacking suitable valets to shuttle them
to the underground car park?

*************

Well, with the additional square footage beyond the crest of the hill
and out of sight you may have my own summer house beat my a room or
two. Drat....

However, I'll confidently compare the tub in my master bath with almost
anyone's.

http://gocalifornia.about.com/cs/pho...ahc_indoor.htm

John H

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:44:37 -0400, "Dr. Dr. K. Grear"
[...]

And here is a picture of a pony in the snow.

http://members.cox.net/jherring/pony.html

--
John H

John H

John H wrote:

And here is a picture of a pony in the snow.

http://members.cox.net/jherring/pony.html

Mioe wheels, and just a coincidence you picked the color most popular
among the gay blades? Or deliberate?

Krause making silly assed posts again? He'll have to change his name again so
I'll read them first-hand.
--
John H

John H

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:13:42 -0400, "Dr. Dr. K. Grear"

John H wrote:

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message

Have you seen the videos of the ivory-billed woodpecker that naturalist
kayaker found in Arkansas?

What a wonderful bird!

Gorgeous.

I'd gladly donate my woods for a new home for a few pair.

And here is a picture of a pony in the snow.

http://members.cox.net/jherring/pony.html

Mioe wheels, and just a coincidence you picked the color most popular
among the gay blades? Or deliberate?

Maybe an attention-seeking homophobe who doesn't realize that some gays have
great taste in auto colors? I wonder where Harry's been to see all his gays in
yellow cars?
--
John H

Commercial posting... but at least it is boating related! Sailing Fan General 2 July 27th 04 03:19 PM
Fabulous Boating Weekend Marisa Louise General 3 July 7th 04 01:46 AM
Boating related!!! a view of the ocean from the bridge. Calif Bill General 42 April 12th 04 05:50 PM
( OT ) but boating related Jim General 4 April 5th 04 07:57 PM
Political, but boating related Jim General 8 March 10th 04 12:34 PM