Sailing Fan

Default Commercial posting... but at least it is boating related!

Hello Boaters,
Here are a few current listings for decals for your boats on eBay...
24 colors to choose from, 2-3 day service, hundreds of fonts, and a good
price! Need signs or banners? We would be glad to help you with that too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2485235 774
(while not specifically for a boat, it certainly can be used on larger
boats)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=26 451
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2485387 423

Best wishes for a safe and happy boating season!

I know some of you take issue with commercial postings. These are
infrequent. I am a small business trying to make a few nickels.

I'm not selling you any miracle waist reduction pill. I really am not
concerned about your penis size, and you should learn to make the best
you were dealt. I've got no naked pictures of horny Swedish housewives
that want to sleep with you...

Pretty simple. I got vinyl decals to put on your boat. Pretty easy to
install. You could even use them to air your political views!

You may now resume bickering about politics or whatever else you need to do.

Sailing Fan

Here's some more... thank you to all that have stopped to look and buy
decals

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2485507 974

( OT ) but boating related Jim General 4 April 5th 04 07:57 PM
Political, but boating related Jim General 8 March 10th 04 12:34 PM
Shameless Commercial Posting for boat lettering Peter General 3 February 9th 04 08:28 AM
Blatent Commercial Posting - Custom Boat Lettering user General 0 December 1st 03 07:28 AM
Blatent commercial posting, please excuse user General 2 October 30th 03 08:50 AM