RichG

Default Check your bunks

I took a look in my back-up mirror the other day, while backing down to pick
up my CS16...One bunk was waving up and down. It obviously is broken in a
couple of places or thoroughly rotted.

I've walked by my trailers for years, and never thought to check the bunks
out by pressing on them. You might consider that the next time you launch
your boat. RichG

--
RichG
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners

Check out this new boating website, listings are free dquina General 0 February 15th 04 01:08 AM
Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security Capt Lou General 88 January 18th 04 10:31 PM
Bunks and/or rollers Mike General 3 October 7th 03 01:21 PM
Lake Travis radio check [email protected] General 1 August 11th 03 10:48 PM