Tuuk

Default How 'bout them Nationals...

krause is the group's lying clown.

Head puppet moron. So he wouldn't know the difference between the different
groups. He really should belong to alt.liars.rec.moron group.

Or alt.badhusband,, or alt.badfather,, or alt.badson,,, or alt.unionslob,,
or alt.liar,,,,,

"Herbert Hoover" wrote in message

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, HarryKrause wrote:
I guarantee this won't last, but at the moment the brand-new, formerly
from Montreal, Washington Nationals are atop their piece of the National
League.

Washington 6-4
Atlanta 5-4
Florida 5-4
New York 4-5
Philadelphia 4-5

I might even go to a few games, if I can find some decent pairs of
tickets for prices that aren't too frightening.

Ever hear of alt.sports.baseball? More appropriate group.

Question bout caulking and rotten planks Jason Boat Building 3 June 16th 04 02:13 AM
Long Beach Sprint Nationals Tonight on OUTDOOR CHANNEL'S "SPEEDZONE" ross wallach Power Boat Racing 0 October 23rd 03 01:06 AM
OPC Nationals Jeff Power Boat Racing 0 September 8th 03 06:26 PM
NO NEWS ON THE STOCK NATIONALS?? TallKev Power Boat Racing 8 August 20th 03 09:46 PM