Jeff

Default OPC Nationals

Wanted to make a note of what a great job all the officials did and the
hosting by GLBC of the OPC Nationals. Those who missed the race or were too
busy to attend you missed some great racing action coupled with a lot of
fun.
Despite the rain and overall miserable conditions the races went off as
planned and no one was left sitting on the beach. Thanks to race chair Mike
Weinandt.
To the folks in Kankakee, especially Joe Waltz, what a great job. Even
though we couldn't find any grits, the hospitality was great. What is a
brat?
Mike Weinandt, Norm Schaub, Christy Bigcheck, and all the rest Thanks. Look
for me Next year!
I can't conclude a very special thanks to Dee Berghauer. He worked the start
dock in the rain for 2 days. My only question to Dee is, If you couldn't see
us at the start dock through the rain how did you think we could see to
drive? Oh well didn't matter. Great job to all.