NOYB

Default ( ot ) Another crude slur

"John H" wrote in message
On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 03:09:30 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:19:25 -0500, "Jim--" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:11:40 -0500, "Jim--" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 09:01:25 -0500, Jim

wrote:

March 6, 2004 | The contrast between the military careers of

George
W.
Bush and John Kerry is drawing veterans to the Democratic Party

Right!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

And I fail to see what Kerry's reported heroic actions in a war

fought
30
years ago has to do with being a good presidential candidate.

My "Right!" was said very sarcastically.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

I know John . I was agreeing with you.

Sorry. I need to get away from the Kerry sh*t for a while. Now I'm
beginning to understand how folks can despise a politician.

Hehehe. Ain't that the truth. The only other politicians who get my

blood
up like Kerry are Charlie Rangel, Edward Kennedy, and Hillary Clinton.

How
anybody can continually say one thing and consistently do another...and

not
even show one bit of remorse...is beyond me. They have zero ethics or
conscience.

Add Daschle and about two-thirds of the Black Caucus to that list.

I purposely left them off my list because so few people actually even care
what they have to say anymore. Since the mid-term election, Daschle has
become a non-factor. Every state he directed McAuliffe and Bill Clinton to
campaign in, eventually went to the Republicans.

All of the trouble these days seems to come from the Northeast. I'd really
like to see the major metropolitan areas in NY and Massachusetts secede from
the Union. ;-)

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message news:Knw2c.203240
Hehehe. Ain't that the truth. The only other politicians who get my blood
up like Kerry are Charlie Rangel, Edward Kennedy, and Hillary Clinton. How
anybody can continually say one thing and consistently do another...and not
even show one bit of remorse...is beyond me. They have zero ethics or
conscience.

Gee, imagine that. Seeing how you goose-step to the BushCo party, I
knew you wouldn't have any republicans in that list.