P.Fritz

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
link.net...

"Jim," wrote in message
P.Fritz wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jim," wrote in message
. ..

Bill McKee wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
th.net...

I will detail how the government spends the SS tax money because
you aren't smart enough to figure it out yourself.

1) The government extracts 15% of my income and puts it into the
"Social Security Trust Fund".

Bull****. SS taxes are nowhere near that high. Why do you have to lie
to try and make a point?

2) The government takes my 15% and gives the "Social Security Trust
Fund" an IOU in the form of a Treasury Note or Bond.

Uh huh. So a Treasury bond is just "an IOU"? I guess a $20 bill is
just a green piece of paper?

3) My 15% is now in the general account of the government.

No more than your neighbors mortgage payment is in your checking
account if you use the same bank.

4) The government blah blah blah (snipped)

John H wrote:

That last statement isn't quite fair. DSK is one of a kind.

Not really. The group that I belong to is called "smart people who
have boats." We prefer facts to illogic & bull****.

DSK

How much is the Social Security tax (FICA)?

Look at your paycheck or check www.socialsecurity.gov

I know what it is, but I want DSK's opinion. And if you look at your
paycheck, how much is your real FICA?

Looks like jimmycomma is another one of those simpletons that can't
comprehend the true rate of taxation of FICA.

Fritz -- I gave you the website -- what more do you want?

You said look at your paycheck. How much is the FICA tax?

I wonder if jimmycomma understood what that whoosing sound over his head
was.

Jim,

Bill McKee wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

P.Fritz wrote:

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
thlink.net...

"Jim," wrote in message
. ..

John H wrote:

That last statement isn't quite fair. DSK is one of a kind.

Not really. The group that I belong to is called "smart people who
have boats." We prefer facts to illogic & bull****.

DSK

How much is the Social Security tax (FICA)?

Look at your paycheck or check www.socialsecurity.gov

I know what it is, but I want DSK's opinion. And if you look at your
paycheck, how much is your real FICA?

Looks like jimmycomma is another one of those simpletons that can't
comprehend the true rate of taxation of FICA.

Fritz -- I gave you the website -- what more do you want?

You said look at your paycheck. How much is the FICA tax?

Given the intellect shown here, I'd guess maybe $.29
John H

John H wrote:
That last statement isn't quite fair. DSK is one of a kind.

Not really. The group that I belong to is called "smart people who have
boats." We prefer facts to illogic & bull****.

DSK

I was making no comments about your group.
--
John H

Bill McKee

"Jim," wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

P.Fritz wrote:

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"Jim," wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

uth.net...

John H wrote:

That last statement isn't quite fair. DSK is one of a kind.

Not really. The group that I belong to is called "smart people who
have boats." We prefer facts to illogic & bull****.

DSK

How much is the Social Security tax (FICA)?

Look at your paycheck or check www.socialsecurity.gov

I know what it is, but I want DSK's opinion. And if you look at your
paycheck, how much is your real FICA?

Looks like jimmycomma is another one of those simpletons that can't
comprehend the true rate of taxation of FICA.

Fritz -- I gave you the website -- what more do you want?

You said look at your paycheck. How much is the FICA tax?

Given the intellect shown here, I'd guess maybe $.29

Well, givern your intellect.

Bill McKee

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Bill McKee wrote:
You said look at your paycheck. How much is the FICA tax?

Is it 15%, as you said? Or was that just another lie?

Why can't the pro-Bushies tell the truth just once in while?

DSK

I was not the one who said 15%. You were the one who questioned it. How
much do you think it is?

Bill McKee

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Bill McKee wrote:
You said look at your paycheck. How much is the FICA tax?

Is it 15%, as you said? Or was that just another lie?

Why can't the pro-Bushies tell the truth just once in while?

DSK

addendum:
http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/...topv iew=1for your edification on FICA rates.