BoatBanter.com

-   -   Moderator? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3444-moderator.html)

John H March 7th 04 06:29 PM

Moderator?

On 07 Mar 2004 17:26:18 GMT, (Florida Keyz) wrote:

Whats your email address, not that one you post with. Bawk!

My email address is included with every post. Surely even you can
decipher it.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Florida Keyz March 7th 04 07:36 PM

Moderator?

No, my name is Sterling, but I don't have that for an email. I use my real
email address, and my real name.

What's your point? Nevermind, I don't even care what your point was.

Florida Keyz March 7th 04 07:37 PM

Moderator?

Der john, dumb question.

Florida Keyz March 7th 04 07:39 PM

Moderator?

you guys are really paranoids. You can't get a virus unles you open a file, and
hopefully you knew that.

John H March 7th 04 07:40 PM

Moderator?

On 07 Mar 2004 19:36:55 GMT, (Florida Keyz) wrote:

No, my name is Sterling, but I don't have that for an email. I use my real
email address, and my real name.

What's your point? Nevermind, I don't even care what your point was.

Ah, methinks you figured out the point and have a very red face. It
will pass. We are all embarrassed every now and then. Just ask
b'asskisser.

Florida Keyz March 7th 04 07:43 PM

Moderator?

Your pretty much the worst group of so called boaters I have ever met.

I have been in boating most of my life, and generaly found boaters to be a very
nice group.

Untill some of the spincters I have seen on this group.

On that that note..

shove off.

Mark Browne March 7th 04 08:01 PM

Moderator?

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
you guys are really paranoids. You can't get a virus unles you open a

file, and
hopefully you knew that.

The questions remain unanswered.

Mark Browne

Mark Browne March 7th 04 08:03 PM

Moderator?

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
No, my name is Sterling, but I don't have that for an email. I use my real
email address, and my real name.

snip

Bob Sterling?
Steling Anderson?

It does not seem like you have really answered the question.

Mark Browne

Florida Keyz March 7th 04 08:33 PM

Moderator?

What mark you wanna date me?