BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3442-ot-hey-hairball-politically-correct-leftwing-liberal-handbook.html)

John Smith March 17th 04 03:09 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"John Smith" wrote in message

It looks like excessive use of intoxicants has effected his memory. ; )

My memory is fine, John. NOW, using the information you have below,
please show proof, evidence, or fact of the accusations you've made
such as:

1) I smoke pot. Do you have any proof of THAT particular wild
allegation? Yes or no, please.

2) I grow pot in my house, or on my property. Have proof? Yes or no.

3) That I grow pot fo sell. Have proof? Yes or no.

4) That I am, right now, growing pot. Have proof? Yes or no.

Now, forget the long winded diatribes and tap dancing. Please answer
these four questions yes or no only. After that, then post what proof
you have, okay? If you have no proof, you've been proven, once again,
to be a lying scum bag with wild dilirium causing you to come up with
such idiotic assumptions.

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...eja.com&rnum=1

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ja.com&rnum=50

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ja.com&rnum=51

Calif Bill March 17th 04 06:03 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

Maybe the reason he fled California.

"John Smith" wrote in message
My guess is it was Basskisser doing his part to beautify America.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
Those dynomite poppy seeds do make pretty flowers. A long number of

years
ago, the dirt bank next to the I-80 freeway in San Francisco was

beautiful
with poppies. We all admired them. Nice of someone to decorate the
freeway. One day they are GONE! Every one of them. Comes out in the
newspaper they were THOSE poppies.
Bill

"John Smith" wrote in message
Bass,
After re-reading your posts, I have decided that you are of superior
intellect, probably curiously innovative, and progressively helpful.

Keep
up the good work. Are you interested in some dynamite poppy seeds to
broaden your experiments in helping society?

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"John Smith" wrote in message
I thought you were smart enough to follow this thread, my bad.

; )

The question is not should we decriminalize pot, or even just

ignore
those
who grow and use pot for personal use.

The question is " what would you call someone who grows pot, posts

message
on an open forum saying he has 8' plants but he wants to know how

tell
the sex of the plants, and then says he does not smoke or sell the

pot?"

I'd call him curious, perhaps. I'd call him innovative, perhaps. I'd
call him progressive, perhaps. I'd call him helpful, perhaps. You

see,
your assumptions about me are dead wrong, and narrow minded at best.

The worst part is in Georgia as they do in many states, they
aggressively
seek out and prosecute anyone who growing pot.

Not entirely true.

So considering the facts do
you disagree with my statement that basskisser showed extremely

poor
judgment and appears to be of less than average intelligence?

If I am the one of less than average intelligence, what does that

make
you, someone who makes wild, unfounded, false allegations with no
basis of fact?

If he is
prosecuted, I am sure his case will appear in the "News of the

Weird".

There are also laws for false arrest, and civil laws for slander,
defemation of character, etc.

basskisser March 17th 04 08:49 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

"John Smith" wrote in message news:5TZ5c.32028$po.290109@attbi_s52...
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

As suspected. Nothing short of a liar. Could not even answer the yes
or no questions. Quite pathetic, really.

John Smith March 17th 04 09:55 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

Bass, the reason I gave up having a conversation with you is because you can
not follow any train of thought, so it was useless and boring. The
questions you asked we

1. You asked me to tell you when you said you smoked pot, well I never said
you smoked pot, I said you made a post where you wanted to tell the
difference between male and female plants. The topic of the thread was that
the female plants have a higher concentration of THC. At no time did I say
you smoked pot.

2. You asked me to provide proof that you grew pot in your house. I never
said you grew pot in your house. I only said you stated you had 8' cannabis
plants and wanted to know how to tell male from female.

3. You asked me to provide proof that you sold pot. I never said you sold
pot.

4. You asked me to provide proof that you were now growing pot. I never
said you were now growing pot.

When someone can not follow a thread, but just keeps posting the same
ridiculous questions over and over again, I became bored with you.

Before I totally give up on you, why don't you see if you can answer a few
of my questions.

1. Why were you growing pot?

2. Why would anyone be stupid enough to make a post in an open forum about
growing weed?

3. Why did you want to know how to tell the difference between male and
female plants?

Enquiring minds want to know.

basskisser March 18th 04 12:34 PM

"Calif Bill" wrote in message thlink.net...
Maybe the reason he fled California.

Left CA because it is like living in hell. Crime is terrible, most
people are petty and self-centered, the bay area is congested beyond
belief, kids can't even play outside without someone watching over
them to make sure some wierdo doesn't kidnap them, the economy sucks,
and there aren't any trees to speak of. Other than that, pretty nice
place.

basskisser March 18th 04 12:53 PM

"John Smith" wrote in message news:KP36c.31486$SR1.37210@attbi_s04...
Bass, the reason I gave up having a conversation with you is because you can
not follow any train of thought, so it was useless and boring. The
questions you asked we

1. You asked me to tell you when you said you smoked pot, well I never said
you smoked pot, I said you made a post where you wanted to tell the
difference between male and female plants. The topic of the thread was that
the female plants have a higher concentration of THC. At no time did I say
you smoked pot.

And in posting, you stated, in more ways than one, that I must be
smoking pot, because I was growing it. You are actually making my
point for me, thank you. Assuming something can make you look pretty
foolish.

2. You asked me to provide proof that you grew pot in your house. I never
said you grew pot in your house. I only said you stated you had 8' cannabis
plants and wanted to know how to tell male from female.

Never in my life said I had 8 foot tall pot plants. And, the house
part? You said that police would be knocking on my door. That is my
house door you are talking about? Wouldn't be my car door.

3. You asked me to provide proof that you sold pot. I never said you sold
pot.

No, again, you assumed! You assumed I either smoke pot, or sell it,
because I once tried to grow some.

4. You asked me to provide proof that you were now growing pot. I never
said you were now growing pot.

You statement was in the form of a question, something like, how much
pot are you growing now? What would that infer?

When someone can not follow a thread, but just keeps posting the same
ridiculous questions over and over again, I became bored with you.

Before I totally give up on you, why don't you see if you can answer a few
of my questions.

1. Why were you growing pot?

Because I wanted to.

2. Why would anyone be stupid enough to make a post in an open forum about
growing weed?

To find an answer to a question.

3. Why did you want to know how to tell the difference between male and
female plants?

by nature, I'm curious. When I read about things, I like to learn.

Enquiring minds want to know.

You don't have an "enquiring mind". You are narrow minded, and live by
assumptions.

John Smith March 18th 04 02:33 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

Bass,

It sounds like you are the one making assumptions, and you are looking very
foolish.
I did not say you smoked pot. You did say you had 8' plants here is your
post from alt.drugs.pot :

"Please help! I have started a couple of plants, looking pretty good, they
are three leaved plants. My most important question...how to tell a male at
an early stage...the best one is bushy, about 8" tall so far."

Since you said you were growing pot inside, they would have to knock on the
door before busting in, it does not matter what door it is. See, when you
assume something you are making wrong assumptions.

I did not say you were growing pot now, it is you making incorrect
assumptions again.

I did say the only reasons I could think that someone would want to grow pot
is to smoke it or sell it. I did not say you were doing either. Again, you
are making incorrect assumptions.

Either way, growing pot is illegal, and it is shows extremely bad judgment
for anyone to grow it and then make a post in an open forum. It seems as if
both you and your brother make bad judgments.

Take care, and have a good day.

Calif Bill March 18th 04 04:15 PM

"John Smith" wrote in message
[...]

John, you were wrong about bass growing 8' pot plants. As he stated he
could only grow 8" plants.
Bill

Calif Bill March 18th 04 04:18 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

thlink.net...
Maybe the reason he fled California.

Left CA because it is like living in hell. Crime is terrible, most
people are petty and self-centered, the bay area is congested beyond
belief, kids can't even play outside without someone watching over
them to make sure some wierdo doesn't kidnap them, the economy sucks,
and there aren't any trees to speak of. Other than that, pretty nice
place.

Well, you must have either lived in the desert or did not open your eyes.
Lots of trees. And there are bad people kidnapping kids all over the
country. Maybe because we do not quickly remove them from the gene pool
after they are caught and tried. That would make a fine example for anyone
considering haming children.
Bill

John Smith March 18th 04 04:51 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
hlink.net...

John, you were wrong about bass growing 8' pot plants. As he stated he
could only grow 8" plants.
Bill

Damn it, I really hate it that I now have to wear reading glasses when
working on the computer. Either that or use MS magnifier for the blind.
; )

As I said when I got involved in the conversation, this is too funny to
believe. Bass keeps trying to justify his breaking the law, "because he
wanted to" exactly like his brother who enlisted in the army and then went
AWOL because his superiors were "too stupid" .. again the funny part is
that Bass tried to justify his brothers actions because like both Bass and
his brother are smarter than everyone else. It looks like their is a
pattern here.