BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3442-ot-hey-hairball-politically-correct-leftwing-liberal-handbook.html)

John Smith March 16th 04 11:17 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

Bass,
After re-reading your posts, I have decided that you are of superior
intellect, probably curiously innovative, and progressively helpful. Keep
up the good work. Are you interested in some dynamite poppy seeds to
broaden your experiments in helping society?

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"John Smith" wrote in message

I thought you were smart enough to follow this thread, my bad. ; )

The question is not should we decriminalize pot, or even just ignore

those
who grow and use pot for personal use.

The question is " what would you call someone who grows pot, posts a

message
on an open forum saying he has 8' plants but he wants to know how to

tell
the sex of the plants, and then says he does not smoke or sell the pot?"

I'd call him curious, perhaps. I'd call him innovative, perhaps. I'd
call him progressive, perhaps. I'd call him helpful, perhaps. You see,
your assumptions about me are dead wrong, and narrow minded at best.

The worst part is in Georgia as they do in many states, they

aggressively
seek out and prosecute anyone who growing pot.

Not entirely true.

So considering the facts do
you disagree with my statement that basskisser showed extremely poor
judgment and appears to be of less than average intelligence?

If I am the one of less than average intelligence, what does that make
you, someone who makes wild, unfounded, false allegations with no
basis of fact?

If he is
prosecuted, I am sure his case will appear in the "News of the Weird".

There are also laws for false arrest, and civil laws for slander,
defemation of character, etc.

Backyard Renegade March 17th 04 01:35 AM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

(basskisser) wrote in message . com...
(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message
Shows just what "assumptions" will do for you, Bill. Shows pure
ignorance. I grow radishes, also.

You grow radishes "also"? Would that be next to the pot?

Stupid is, as stupid does. You're learning from the masters of
assumption. I grow many, many things. Radishes would be next to those
many, many things. I'm sure glad you, Henry, John H, Jim--, and others
aren't making laws. What a bunch of dolts.

Wow, little testy there? Stupid my friend would be posting several
posts to alt.drugs.pot about growing pot in your house.

Nope, sorry dumb ass, never stated anywhere that I was "growing pot in
my house".

I notice in
other posts you talk about having kids too. That my friend is stupid,
weather you inhale or not, should I post some links or do you think
they can google themselves?

Please show ANYWHERE where I've stated I smoke pot. You can't. You are
a blow hard, making wild assumptions without any basis of fact. You
are the stupid one, knowing nothing about the circumstances involved.
All you have is your wild, unfounded allegations. Proof please. I want
to see any proof you have where I've said that *I* smoke pot. You see,
it's all quite simple, but you and your hoard of knee-jerk stooge
republicans automatically jump to conclusions. A regular dumb-ass
lynch mob. And you guys think that we should legally allow you to own
guns???????? BWAAAAAHAAAA!

Nope asshopper... never said you smoked pot, you said you grew it,
period. Stop trying to change the subject, like, it's only sex, right?

Backyard Renegade March 17th 04 01:39 AM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...eja.com&rnum=1

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ja.com&rnum=50

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ja.com&rnum=51

NOYB March 17th 04 01:48 AM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

Hey! That guy has the same last name as basskisser!

om...

Calif Bill March 17th 04 04:00 AM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

Those dynomite poppy seeds do make pretty flowers. A long number of years
ago, the dirt bank next to the I-80 freeway in San Francisco was beautiful
with poppies. We all admired them. Nice of someone to decorate the
freeway. One day they are GONE! Every one of them. Comes out in the
newspaper they were THOSE poppies.
Bill

John Smith March 17th 04 07:11 AM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

It looks like excessive use of intoxicants has effected his memory. ; )

basskisser March 17th 04 12:22 PM

(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message . com...
http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...eja.com&rnum=1

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ja.com&rnum=50

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ja.com&rnum=51

Never denied any of the above, now, have I? So, PLEASE show where I
have said that I grow pot on my property, or in my home. Please show
where I've said I smoke pot. Please show where I've said what my
intent was FOR those plants. Please show evidence that I now have in
possession any illegal substances.

basskisser March 17th 04 12:35 PM

"John Smith" wrote in message news:bSS5c.30025$po.289288@attbi_s52...
It looks like excessive use of intoxicants has effected his memory. ; )

My memory is fine, John. NOW, using the information you have below,
please show proof, evidence, or fact of the accusations you've made
such as:

1) I smoke pot. Do you have any proof of THAT particular wild
allegation? Yes or no, please.

2) I grow pot in my house, or on my property. Have proof? Yes or no.

3) That I grow pot fo sell. Have proof? Yes or no.

4) That I am, right now, growing pot. Have proof? Yes or no.

Now, forget the long winded diatribes and tap dancing. Please answer
these four questions yes or no only. After that, then post what proof
you have, okay? If you have no proof, you've been proven, once again,
to be a lying scum bag with wild dilirium causing you to come up with
such idiotic assumptions.

basskisser March 17th 04 12:37 PM

[...]

Nope, Backdoor Reamer, what would you think that the words attributed
to you "whether you inhale or not" ascertain? How would one "inhale or
not" without smoking pot?