BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3442-ot-hey-hairball-politically-correct-leftwing-liberal-handbook.html)

Jim-- March 9th 04 11:39 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
basskisser wrote:

John H wrote in message

. ..

On 8 Mar 2004 12:18:12 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message

thlink.net...

In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Christopher Robin) wrote in message
ogle.com...

The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

1. You have to believe that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of
federal funding.

As opposed to right wingers, who think that AIDS is something that

God
gave the world to combat all of those heathens who enjoy sex.

2. You have to believe that the same teacher who can't teach 4th
graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids

Oh, man...that's the REPUBLICAN mantra!!!

The rest is just too damned stupid to even comment on.....

Go on! You are doing a damn good job man!

You must not have much of a life to even comment on ALL of the

material
that you alredy have but who am I to judge?

And if you are a communist, woman-beating plagiarizer you may even go

on to
greatness!

Press forward!

ps: lay off the weed it will only hinder you

Please show any evidence that I am on "the weed". Just like a true
republican, you spew crap out of your mouth, without ANYTHING to back
up your wild allegations.

Now you're up to 39. Let's see if you can hit 40 today!

John H

Can you answer the question, or just spewing crap as usual?

John H. in person sort of looks like he is in the mid stages of AIDs.
Too thin, large splotches on his skin, hair falling out...

What a thing to say about someone. Unbelievable.

Jim-- March 9th 04 11:40 PM

"Don White" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote in message
John H. in person sort of looks like he is in the mid stages of AIDs.
Too thin, large splotches on his skin, hair falling out...

Yikes! ....Could we catch anything by touching our keyboards?

Do you ever have to come out for air? It must be really difficult having
your head up Harry's ass 24x7.

Did you ever try to think for yourself Don?

Don White March 10th 04 12:27 AM

Jim-- wrote in message

Do you ever have to come out for air? It must be really difficult having
your head up Harry's ass 24x7.

Did you ever try to think for yourself Don?

Just trying to put a little levity into the newsgroup.
It's been all doom & gloom since the forces of evil have taken over. (that's
George W. for you Republicans)

Jim-- March 10th 04 12:32 AM

"Don White" wrote in message

Jim-- wrote in message

Do you ever have to come out for air? It must be really difficult

having
your head up Harry's ass 24x7.

Did you ever try to think for yourself Don?

Just trying to put a little levity into the newsgroup.
It's been all doom & gloom since the forces of evil have taken over.

(that's
George W. for you Republicans)

Sorry. you are right (even though you are left). ;-)

Harry Krause March 10th 04 12:55 PM

basskisser wrote:

"Jim--" wrote in message news:0Jidnb_VPo5XyNPdRVn-

What a thing to say about someone. Unbelievable.

No more unbelievable than someone here claiming that another person
smokes pot, without ANY shred of evidence to back their wild
allegations. Those mood swings, mixed with wild allegations would make
someone suspect that perhaps THAT individual may be in need of help.

Dennis, aka Jim--,has an excess of chutzpah, as he posts the most
outrageous statements about others here and elsewhere, and yet expects
everyone to meet standards of behavior he abuses.

Typical right-wing trash.

Jim-- March 10th 04 01:29 PM

basskisser wrote:

"Jim--" wrote in message news:0Jidnb_VPo5XyNPdRVn-

What a thing to say about someone. Unbelievable.

No more unbelievable than someone here claiming that another person
smokes pot, without ANY shred of evidence to back their wild
allegations. Those mood swings, mixed with wild allegations would make
someone suspect that perhaps THAT individual may be in need of help.

Dennis, aka Jim--,has an excess of chutzpah, as he posts the most
outrageous statements about others here and elsewhere, and yet expects
everyone to meet standards of behavior he abuses.

Typical right-wing trash.

Perhaps you could offer some of those outrageous statements you say I make
about others "here and elsewhere".

More to the point....*you* are the trash Harry. The compassionate
left....my ass. Your lack of compassion for a fellow human being is quite
evident, not only in this series of posts but also in your previous posts
about getting enjoyment crushing a mans legs with your car.

You are one sick man Harry. Get help.

John H March 10th 04 02:41 PM

basskisser wrote:

[...]

Attempting to teach turnips is a waste of time, as is responding to
Mr. Krause, he of the high intellectual integrity with the big, nice,
lobster boat that he is apparently ashamed of.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

basskisser March 11th 04 12:36 PM

basskisser wrote:

[...]

John's got a new word for the week, "turnip".

Henry Blackmoore March 11th 04 05:04 PM

(basskisser) wrote:

(Christopher Robin) wrote in message
. com...
[...]