BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3442-ot-hey-hairball-politically-correct-leftwing-liberal-handbook.html)

Backyard Renegade March 15th 04 03:22 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

(basskisser) wrote in message om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message news:wVm4c.17203$%

Seems as if in the past, basskisser, stated he grew the dreaded weed. So,
would be a pretty safe assumption he smoked it, or he is farming for profit.

Shows just what "assumptions" will do for you, Bill. Shows pure
ignorance. I grow radishes, also.

You grow radishes "also"? Would that be next to the pot?

Would your wild, unthoughtful
"assumptions" tell you that I eat radishes? I hate them.

basskisser March 15th 04 04:41 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

"John Smith" wrote in message news:Z805c.11834$1p.214445@attbi_s54...
Why would anyone break the law, growing pot, posting in a newsgroup. The
only assumptions one can make is you were selling it, smoking it, or of very
low intellect.

Again, your "assumptions" are just what they are. Wild allegations
with no basis of fact. I could tell you why, when, who, etc. but, as a
narrow minded individual, you've already made up your mind, however
wrong it is. It must be terribly restraining to be so closed minded.

basskisser March 15th 04 04:46 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

"John Smith" wrote in message news:sn85c.13210$Cb.306533@attbi_s51...
I thought you were smart enough to follow this thread, my bad. ; )

The question is not should we decriminalize pot, or even just ignore those
who grow and use pot for personal use.

The question is " what would you call someone who grows pot, posts a message
on an open forum saying he has 8' plants but he wants to know how to tell
the sex of the plants, and then says he does not smoke or sell the pot?"

I'd call him curious, perhaps. I'd call him innovative, perhaps. I'd
call him progressive, perhaps. I'd call him helpful, perhaps. You see,
your assumptions about me are dead wrong, and narrow minded at best.

The worst part is in Georgia as they do in many states, they aggressively
seek out and prosecute anyone who growing pot.

Not entirely true.

So considering the facts do
you disagree with my statement that basskisser showed extremely poor
judgment and appears to be of less than average intelligence?

If I am the one of less than average intelligence, what does that make
you, someone who makes wild, unfounded, false allegations with no
basis of fact?

If he is
prosecuted, I am sure his case will appear in the "News of the Weird".

There are also laws for false arrest, and civil laws for slander,
defemation of character, etc.

John Smith March 15th 04 05:03 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

Let me guess, you are designing a new improved line for boating and received
a special permit from the government to grow cannabis, but unfortunately
they forgot to tell you how to tell the difference between male and female
plants. It sounds like it must have been a Republican administration, only
they could "screw the pooch" like that.

Now that you have found out the difference between male and female plants,
have you started to produce the improved line for boating? Does it have
better strength and stretch characteristic than the synthetic lines
available today?

I am curious, was it your brother who enlisted in the Army and then went
AWOL because he was too smart for the Army? It looks like intelligence does
run in the family.

basskisser March 15th 04 07:51 PM

(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message . com...
(basskisser) wrote in message om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message news:wVm4c.17203$%

Seems as if in the past, basskisser, stated he grew the dreaded weed. So,
would be a pretty safe assumption he smoked it, or he is farming for profit.

Shows just what "assumptions" will do for you, Bill. Shows pure
ignorance. I grow radishes, also.

You grow radishes "also"? Would that be next to the pot?

Stupid is, as stupid does. You're learning from the masters of
assumption. I grow many, many things. Radishes would be next to those
many, many things. I'm sure glad you, Henry, John H, Jim--, and others
aren't making laws. What a bunch of dolts.

Backyard Renegade March 16th 04 12:03 AM

(basskisser) wrote in message . com...
(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message . com...
(basskisser) wrote in message om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message news:wVm4c.17203$%

Seems as if in the past, basskisser, stated he grew the dreaded weed. So,
would be a pretty safe assumption he smoked it, or he is farming for profit.

Shows just what "assumptions" will do for you, Bill. Shows pure
ignorance. I grow radishes, also.

You grow radishes "also"? Would that be next to the pot?

Stupid is, as stupid does. You're learning from the masters of
assumption. I grow many, many things. Radishes would be next to those
many, many things. I'm sure glad you, Henry, John H, Jim--, and others
aren't making laws. What a bunch of dolts.

Wow, little testy there? Stupid my friend would be posting several
posts to alt.drugs.pot about growing pot in your house. I notice in
other posts you talk about having kids too. That my friend is stupid,
weather you inhale or not, should I post some links or do you think
they can google themselves?

basskisser March 16th 04 05:36 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message
Shows just what "assumptions" will do for you, Bill. Shows pure
ignorance. I grow radishes, also.

You grow radishes "also"? Would that be next to the pot?

Stupid is, as stupid does. You're learning from the masters of
assumption. I grow many, many things. Radishes would be next to those
many, many things. I'm sure glad you, Henry, John H, Jim--, and others
aren't making laws. What a bunch of dolts.

Wow, little testy there? Stupid my friend would be posting several
posts to alt.drugs.pot about growing pot in your house.

Nope, sorry dumb ass, never stated anywhere that I was "growing pot in
my house".

I notice in
other posts you talk about having kids too. That my friend is stupid,
weather you inhale or not, should I post some links or do you think
they can google themselves?

Please show ANYWHERE where I've stated I smoke pot. You can't. You are
a blow hard, making wild assumptions without any basis of fact. You
are the stupid one, knowing nothing about the circumstances involved.
All you have is your wild, unfounded allegations. Proof please. I want
to see any proof you have where I've said that *I* smoke pot. You see,
it's all quite simple, but you and your hoard of knee-jerk stooge
republicans automatically jump to conclusions. A regular dumb-ass
lynch mob. And you guys think that we should legally allow you to own
guns???????? BWAAAAAHAAAA!

basskisser March 16th 04 05:41 PM

"John Smith" wrote in message news:rll5c.16017$Cb.329647@attbi_s51...
Let me guess, you are designing a new improved line for boating and received
a special permit from the government to grow cannabis, but unfortunately
they forgot to tell you how to tell the difference between male and female
plants. It sounds like it must have been a Republican administration, only
they could "screw the pooch" like that.

Now that you have found out the difference between male and female plants,
have you started to produce the improved line for boating? Does it have
better strength and stretch characteristic than the synthetic lines
available today?

I am curious, was it your brother who enlisted in the Army and then went
AWOL because he was too smart for the Army? It looks like intelligence does
run in the family.

At least no one in my family is stupid enough to make such wild
allegations, with no basis of fact, no evidence, nothing. Please show
where I've said anything like I'm improving line for boating. You are
dumber than a post. Now, please, answer me. You have, on several
occasions, accused me of smoking pot, etc. Now, two questions, and
please keep the answers to yes or no, that is all that is required.

1) Do you have any evidence, facts, or statements made by me that
would give conclusive evidence that I smoke pot? Yes or no, please.

2) Do you think that someone is automatically guilty of something
because someone who does not know anything about the accused, nor his
motives, nor his history? Yes or No please.

basskisser March 16th 04 05:48 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

"John Smith" wrote in message news:Nxi5c.16198$1p.293682@attbi_s54...
Did someone tell you that the female plants produce better hemp for boating
lines than the male plants?

Please show where I've said my motive was to make boating lines.
Another wild allegation. I'm actually worried about your mental
health, do these strange, nonsensical ideas just pop into you head?
Is that what you planed on telling the cops
when they knocked on your door?

What makes you think there is anything for a cop to knock on my door,
or be on my property for?

Since the hemp is made from the stalks (not
the leaves and buds) I had no idea that the plant sex determined the
quality of the hemp. I thought the only reason someone would be concerned
about the buds, is because they were interested in getter a higher
concentrate of THC.

See? Again, you've proven time and time again that what you "think" is
nothing more than assumptions and wild allegations.

I understand that the opium poppy makes a beautiful bloom which would be
very attractive in a floral arrangement. Why don't you grow some of that
along side your illegal Cannabis?

Please show any evidence that I have, in my possession, "illegal
Cannabis". Can you? If not, you're an idiot.

If you are able to convince Snellville's
law enforcement on the benefit of your scientific studies of using hemp as a
substitute for cotton, I am sure they would love to know about the fantastic
blooms available from the opium poppy.

I don't live in Snellville. Please show where I've claimed to be doing
"scientific studies of using hemp as a substitute for cotton" Again,
just wild allegations and assumptions that pop into your pea sized
brain, huh? Can you answer the questions for once? I've been asking
and asking, and what I get in return is nothing short of tap dancing.
PROOF PLEASE

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"John Smith" wrote in message

I hate to contribute to the OT threads, but his one is way too funny to
pass. You continually state that you are smart and everyone else is

stupid.
Now I ask you what would you call someone who made a public post that he

is
growing pot, breaking the law and admitting it in a public forum, but

does
not smoke it?

Nah, I don't call every one stupid, just stupid people. Like one's who
make wild assumptions, based on NO fact. What do I call someone who
made a public post about growing pot, etc? Hmm, how about curious. I
like to learn new things. See things I've never seen before. Hemp is
one of the best natural fibers there is, more durable than cotton.

John Smith March 16th 04 07:35 PM

OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

I never said you smoked pot, I said you made a post where you were growing
pot, and had plants 5' tall and wanted to know the difference between male
and female. Since this is illegal it seems unusual that someone whould make
that post in a public forum. It doesn't matter if you smoked it, sold it,
used the hemp to make line, whatever. It is illegal. Since you stated you
were growing pot, and it is illegal in Snellville, GA you are eithter guilty
or lieing about growing the pot.