John Smith

Default OT posters (ie Harry Krause)

The problem is not only Harry, it is so widespread that only a fool would
come here to discuss boats. Harry is probably a major contributor to the
problem but there are lots of others.

It would be interesting to see why these people find so much fun calling
each other names. I am sure it has something to do with low self-esteme or
not having friends you could actually discuss this with in real, but it is
hard to say. This group has a large following of people who devote their
entire life to calling others names. Wow, what a waste of time and energy.
I am sure their moma's would be ashamed of them.

"Parallax" wrote in message
om...
Doesn't Harry Krause understand this is a boat NG? If he is so
confused about this, how can he think anybody would consider any of
his thoughts?

John H

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:56:37 GMT, "John Smith"
wrote:

The problem is not only Harry, it is so widespread that only a fool would
come here to discuss boats. Harry is probably a major contributor to the
problem but there are lots of others.

It would be interesting to see why these people find so much fun calling
each other names. I am sure it has something to do with low self-esteme or
not having friends you could actually discuss this with in real, but it is
hard to say. This group has a large following of people who devote their
entire life to calling others names. Wow, what a waste of time and energy.
I am sure their moma's would be ashamed of them.

"Parallax" wrote in message
. com...
Doesn't Harry Krause understand this is a boat NG? If he is so
confused about this, how can he think anybody would consider any of
his thoughts?

John, most of us refrain from name-calling, unless it is used to
praise someone.

Once fishing season starts, you'll see a much higher percent of boat
stuff.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Parallax wrote:

John H wrote in message

. ..
On 4 Mar 2004 07:05:27 -0800, (Parallax) wrote:

Jim wrote in message

LOL!

John H wrote:

Because of his high degree of both intellectual integrity and

acumen.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

It seems to me that if a person cannot tell the difference between
boating and politics, that his opinion on anything should be
considered random noise.

For most people, that would be true. Harry Krause, however, has built
a reputation for his honesty, his knowledge of most anything, and his
prior possession of almost every type of floating vessel known to man.
He may have received a knightship from the Queen of England. When he
speaks, we listen. His integrity, political and intellectual acumen,
and everything else are beyond approach and reflect great credit upon
himself, the AFL-CIO, all Democrats, and most of the western
hemisphere (not including the USA, of course).

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

I dont care if he sits at the right hand of God. If he can't tell
politics from boats, I have no reason to pat attn to his wastes of
bandwidth here.

You sure devote a lot of time telling everyone how little attention you
pay to me, dicquewad.

Why is it that you and other liberals in this group find it necessary to
insult the person you are responding to? Most often the insult comes in the
very first sentence. For the most part you don't see that being done by the
conservatives here.

Do you really think that makes you come across better to the group?

Harry Krause

Jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Parallax wrote:

John H wrote in message

. ..
On 4 Mar 2004 07:05:27 -0800, (Parallax) wrote:

Jim wrote in message

LOL!

John H wrote:

[...]

I really think, Dennis, and I know that is something you cannot do.

Jim--

Jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Parallax wrote:

John H wrote in message

. ..
On 4 Mar 2004 07:05:27 -0800, (Parallax)

wrote:

Jim wrote in message

LOL!

John H wrote:

[...]

I rest my case.

John Smith

John,

I wish and probably you wish what you said was the truth, but if you look at
the posts from last summer, you will see this forum is full of name calling
all year round. It appears that is why people come here. Check out what
was posted last summer between May and August 2003. It appears that this
guy Harry drops his bait and everyone is fighting over the hook trying to
see who they insult. Harry might be the instigator, but he would be nothing
more than a gnat, if it wasn't for everyone jumping onto the bandwagon..

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...&num=100&hl=en

wrote:

The problem is not only Harry, it is so widespread that only a fool would
come here to discuss boats. Harry is probably a major contributor to the
problem but there are lots of others.

It would be interesting to see why these people find so much fun calling
each other names. I am sure it has something to do with low self-esteme

or
not having friends you could actually discuss this with in real, but it

is
hard to say. This group has a large following of people who devote their
entire life to calling others names. Wow, what a waste of time and

energy.
I am sure their moma's would be ashamed of them.

"Parallax" wrote in message
. com...
Doesn't Harry Krause understand this is a boat NG? If he is so
confused about this, how can he think anybody would consider any of
his thoughts?

John, most of us refrain from name-calling, unless it is used to
praise someone.

Once fishing season starts, you'll see a much higher percent of boat
stuff.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

John H

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 01:16:32 GMT, "John Smith"
wrote:

John,

I wish and probably you wish what you said was the truth, but if you look at
the posts from last summer, you will see this forum is full of name calling
all year round. It appears that is why people come here. Check out what
was posted last summer between May and August 2003. It appears that this
guy Harry drops his bait and everyone is fighting over the hook trying to
see who they insult. Harry might be the instigator, but he would be nothing
more than a gnat, if it wasn't for everyone jumping onto the bandwagon..

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...&num=100&hl=en

.. .

wrote:

The problem is not only Harry, it is so widespread that only a fool would
come here to discuss boats. Harry is probably a major contributor to the
problem but there are lots of others.

It would be interesting to see why these people find so much fun calling
each other names. I am sure it has something to do with low self-esteme

or
not having friends you could actually discuss this with in real, but it

is
hard to say. This group has a large following of people who devote their
entire life to calling others names. Wow, what a waste of time and

energy.
I am sure their moma's would be ashamed of them.

"Parallax" wrote in message
. com...
Doesn't Harry Krause understand this is a boat NG? If he is so
confused about this, how can he think anybody would consider any of
his thoughts?

John, most of us refrain from name-calling, unless it is used to
praise someone.

Once fishing season starts, you'll see a much higher percent of boat
stuff.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

You're correct, of course. Most of us are bored. There's little or no
yard work to be done, boats can't really be run yet, some of us don't
even have to work tomorrow!

No expertise is required to argue about politics, and some *is*
required to provide definitive answers to boating questions. I am not
nearly as knowledgeable about boats as many in the NG, but I'll try to
answer when I feel somewhat knowledgeable.

I'll post a boating question, you find it and answer it. Maybe we can
get a decent thread going.

OT--The French...again! NOYB General 8 December 29th 03 11:21 PM
Harry Krause, born buttlicker Frog General 12 November 11th 03 02:44 AM
PING: Gould, jps, NOYB, Jim, Harry, and a cast of thousands Gould 0738 General 6 September 17th 03 06:12 AM
Gould, jps, NOYB, Jim, Harry, and a cast of thousands Jim General 99 September 4th 03 01:40 AM