John H

Default OT posters (ie Harry Krause)

On 4 Mar 2004 07:05:27 -0800, (Parallax) wrote:

Jim wrote in message ...
LOL!

John H wrote:

Because of his high degree of both intellectual integrity and acumen.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

It seems to me that if a person cannot tell the difference between
boating and politics, that his opinion on anything should be
considered random noise.

For most people, that would be true. Harry Krause, however, has built
a reputation for his honesty, his knowledge of most anything, and his
prior possession of almost every type of floating vessel known to man.
He may have received a knightship from the Queen of England. When he
speaks, we listen. His integrity, political and intellectual acumen,
and everything else are beyond approach and reflect great credit upon
himself, the AFL-CIO, all Democrats, and most of the western
hemisphere (not including the USA, of course).