Henry Blackmoore

Default Billionaire Blasts Bush

In article , (jjp) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
thlink.net...
In article , Harry Krause

wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote:

In article , bb

wrote:

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:35:17 GMT,
(Henry Blackmoore)
wrote:

Pete Rose spent his life in baseball... so?

So Pete obviously knows something, a lot, about baseball.

You've spent your life in Texas, meaning you know a lot about, uhh,
uhh, nothing.

bb

Funny how FOUR out of the last ten Presidents were Texans eh?

Betcha didn't know that...

Other than Mississippi and Alabama, Texas is the crappiest state in the
Union. All that money, and what does it have? Some of the worst
pollution, crappy schools, lousy health care and drugstore cowboys.

You left the racism card off the docket today Harry. Why is that? You have
always played that one before in regards to the state of Texas. Is that
because of the fact that you own country club (Baltimore Country Club) did
not allow 'Negros' up until the mid-seventies to join?

Pollution? You live by a bay (Chesapeake) that has had a steep decline
in it's water quality and has over 16 million people packed into the bay?s
64,000 square mile watershed and you are going to sling around accusation's
of pollution? Isn't that something like the pot calling the kettle black??

The "dead zone" of your beloved bay has recently been the largest in 20 years

of bay monitoring. You have had numerous fish kills, red tides, and harmful

algal blooms, as well as beach closures.

Fish from your bay have sores on them (Pfiesteria piscicida) from
microorganisms. Fisherman worry about their health from handling these
infected fish.

By any measure the state of your bay is very grim.

Healthcare? The Texas Medical Center located in Houston is world renowned.
There are more than 40 member institutions, including two medical schools,
four schools of nursing, 13 renowned hospitals and two specialty

institutions.

Cowboys? That drugstore stuff went out with the Travolta movie- Urban

Cowboy.
You would be hard pressed to even find somebody wearing a cowboy hat around
here. I am afraid that you don't know what you are talking about once again
old man. Today's Texans are a very cosmopolitan bunch and very diverse.

Crappy schools? Really? I live in Fort Bend County. The Fort Bend
Independent school system FBISD. FBISD has a focus on student achievement
and development, Fort Bend ISD offers outstanding educational opportunities

more than 60,000 students. One our district's greatest strengths lies in its
multicultural diversity. Students in FBISD schools represent countries from
around the world, and as many as 82 different languages and dialects are
spoken by students and their families.

In fact, 70% of the district's campuses received an Exemplary or Recognized
rating from the Texas Education Agency in 2002.

Ho-hum I could go on and on. I could also dig up much dirt (I have in the
past) about the inherent racism of government and the like in your neck of

the
woods (Maryland) along with much data on pollution, housing problems, crime,
"crappy" schools and the like. What? You think that you live in LaLaLand
up there? You also have a lot of good things up there like everybody else.

Naww, suffice it to say that you are just a very bitter, angry and pathetic
old geezer that is very unhappy with his lot in life. Anything that you
don't like or disagree with is going to be focused on evaluated in a very
bitter negative light by you. So what else is new?

Do us all a favor down here in the wonderful state of Texas okay? Don't
come visit y'hear? Stay away...

:^P

Wow, is Harry STILL at it?? His reasons for Texas-bashing are not only
inaccurate, but laughable.

And true to form, Harry rarely responds to posts that hit the nail on the head
so to speak. He just hits and runs...

A lump of coal for Bush NOYB General 3 February 21st 04 07:01 AM
OT--An interesting piece on Bush NOYB General 28 February 12th 04 01:54 PM