Henry Blackmoore

Default Billionaire Blasts Bush

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

basskisser wrote:

John H wrote in message

. ..

On 9 Mar 2004 04:21:22 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message

thlink.net...

In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
as.earthlink.net...

In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

was getting at

And you are an expert at ???

Quite a few things, actually. What is your point?

you figure it out...

I don't read minds, especially non functioning ones. Now, what IS your

point?

Are you one of the "intelligents" ones?

LOL

As I expected. Are you on medication or something? This is quite a
nonsensical post, even by your standards.

b'asskisser, I think you're calling yourself names now.

John H

No, John, you just don't get it, do you? I find it quite funny,
actually. When you start losing a particular debate, the moment you
realize you are losing, you then start looking at spelling, grammer,
etc. Pretty lame, John.

John has limited skills. That's why he spent his adult life in the
military.

And you with your 'unlimited' skills spent your valuable time wearing
red arm bands eh?