Default Grady White Explorer

Anybody know the beam on a 1992 GW Explorer? I ahv econflicting reports of
8 feet even and 9 feeet 6 inches and would like to know before pursuing one
further. Please cite a reference if possible.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:21:38 GMT, "
coria1atexecpc.com wrote:

Anybody know the beam on a 1992 GW Explorer? I ahv econflicting reports of
8 feet even and 9 feeet 6 inches and would like to know before pursuing one
further. Please cite a reference if possible.

8'6"

Try Google for a reference.

Later,

Tom