BoatBanter.com

-   -   ( OT ) Who said (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3376-re-ot-who-said.html)

DSK March 5th 04 12:03 AM

( OT ) Who said

Henry Blackmoore wrote:
I never said anything about J. Edgar Hoover.

Of course not. You aren't smart enough to make the connection.

... And here we go with the race
card thingie. Why is it that the race card has to always be played when
it comes to any criticism of somebody of color?

Why is that bigots & racists always complain about "playing the race
card" when somebody points out that they are bigoted & racist?

We all have faults granted.

And you have far more than most.

DSK

Clams Canino March 5th 04 01:17 AM

( OT ) Who said

Perhaps, but you skipped right over the post with the meat and went for the
easier pickings. That says something about your character.

MLK did enough good, that I'd rent him a hooker if he asked me.

-W

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message news:koN1c.21614

I never said anything about J. Edgar Hoover. And here we go with the race
card thingie. Why is it that the race card has to always be played when
it comes to any criticism of somebody of color? I would feel the same
way about a Anglo Dr. Martin Luther King.

Charles March 5th 04 01:41 AM

( OT ) Who said

DSK wrote:

Why is that bigots & racists always complain about "playing the race
card" when somebody points out that they are bigoted & racist?

You're black, aren't you?

Wonder how I know? You play the race card. That makes you a racist.

-- Charlie

Henry Blackmoore March 5th 04 07:51 PM

( OT ) Who said

In article , DSK wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote:
I never said anything about J. Edgar Hoover.

Of course not. You aren't smart enough to make the connection.

... And here we go with the race
card thingie. Why is it that the race card has to always be played when
it comes to any criticism of somebody of color?

Why is that bigots & racists always complain about "playing the race
card" when somebody points out that they are bigoted & racist?

We all have faults granted.

And you have far more than most.

And you are no doubt perfect eh?

DSK

Henry Blackmoore March 5th 04 07:53 PM

( OT ) Who said

In article wyQ1c.116691$4o.151121@attbi_s52, "Clams Canino" wrote:

Perhaps, but you skipped right over the post with the meat and went for the
easier pickings. That says something about your character.

MLK did enough good, that I'd rent him a hooker if he asked me.

And that says something about your character and that isn't saying much...

basskisser March 8th 04 08:24 PM

( OT ) Who said

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message hlink.net...
In article wyQ1c.116691$4o.151121@attbi_s52, "Clams Canino" wrote:

Perhaps, but you skipped right over the post with the meat and went for the
easier pickings. That says something about your character.

MLK did enough good, that I'd rent him a hooker if he asked me.

And that says something about your character and that isn't saying much...

At least he has enough character to not make wild allegations about
people without some factual material to back it up. And that is a lot
more than can be said about you.

John H March 8th 04 08:33 PM

( OT ) Who said

On 8 Mar 2004 12:24:04 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message hlink.net...
In article wyQ1c.116691$4o.151121@attbi_s52, "Clams Canino" wrote:

Perhaps, but you skipped right over the post with the meat and went for the
easier pickings. That says something about your character.

MLK did enough good, that I'd rent him a hooker if he asked me.

And that says something about your character and that isn't saying much...

At least he has enough character to not make wild allegations about
people without some factual material to back it up. And that is a lot
more than can be said about you.

Make it 38.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

basskisser March 9th 04 01:24 PM

( OT ) Who said

John H wrote in message . ..
On 8 Mar 2004 12:24:04 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message hlink.net...
In article wyQ1c.116691$4o.151121@attbi_s52, "Clams Canino" wrote:

Perhaps, but you skipped right over the post with the meat and went for the
easier pickings. That says something about your character.

MLK did enough good, that I'd rent him a hooker if he asked me.

And that says something about your character and that isn't saying much...

At least he has enough character to not make wild allegations about
people without some factual material to back it up. And that is a lot
more than can be said about you.

Make it 38.

John H

And are you counting YOURS, also?

Henry Blackmoore March 11th 04 05:40 PM

( OT ) Who said

wrote:

Perhaps, but you skipped right over the post with the meat and went for the
easier pickings. That says something about your character.

MLK did enough good, that I'd rent him a hooker if he asked me.

And that says something about your character and that isn't saying much...

At least he has enough character to not make wild allegations about
people without some factual material to back it up. And that is a lot
more than can be said about you.

Going back to all of my older postings and commenting on them eh 'asskisser?

I must have really hit a nerve or something to have you stalk me like this?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Henry Blackmoore March 11th 04 05:41 PM

( OT ) Who said

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

Perhaps, but you skipped right over the post with the meat and went for

the
easier pickings. That says something about your character.

MLK did enough good, that I'd rent him a hooker if he asked me.

And that says something about your character and that isn't saying much...

At least he has enough character to not make wild allegations about
people without some factual material to back it up. And that is a lot
more than can be said about you.

Make it 38.

John H

And are you counting YOURS, also?

I think that he is talking about your IQ fishkiss.