BoatBanter.com

-   -   ( OT ) Who said (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3376-re-ot-who-said.html)

basskisser March 2nd 04 08:08 PM

( OT ) Who said

John H wrote in message . ..
On 2 Mar 2004 04:19:14 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
On 1 Mar 2004 05:45:08 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 05:54:41 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

K. Smith wrote:

You nuffnuff you really are.

What??? you & your tax payer funded lying lefty bludger mates like
krause would have sat back to await for the next 911 type attack??
What?? maybe held a protest to tell the terrorists to stop??

Wow...this is a long bender for you...you got someone buying your
substances for you?

She's swatting mosquitoes, Harry!

John H

Man, you get what you think are a couple of clever key words, and you
wear it out, huh? Please post the name of the person you spoke with at
Yamaha, U.S.A. Can't?? Why IS that?

Old news. You lost that one.

John H

No, sorry. You lied, and got caught. How did I lose? You didn't
provide any information

Let's see if I can spell this correctly....

Okay

John H

I KNEW you lied! You finally admit to it!! LIAR

John H March 2nd 04 09:18 PM

( OT ) Who said

On 2 Mar 2004 12:08:17 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
On 2 Mar 2004 04:19:14 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..

wrote:

K. Smith wrote:

[...]

Good job. You even spelled it correctly. Now, will this significantly
reduce the number of your posts?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Henry Blackmoore March 3rd 04 01:31 AM

( OT ) Who said

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

Jim wrote:

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in
England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after
all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is
always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a
democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them
they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of
patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any
country.

Hermann Goering

Indeed, the spiritual grandpappy of the current Republican neofascists.

Here is a better teacher:

Did Martin Luther really say this or did he plagiarize it like his college
work?

Let's see here... Martin Luther King Jr. plagiarized as an
undergrad (MoreHouse College) and as a B.U. graduate.
In fact Martin Luther plagiarized throughout most of his career.

So please show me how a left-wing extremist downplays the intellectual theft
of this dishonorable man? This should be interesting.

We won't even get into Martin Luther King's adultery, nor his penchant for
white prostitutes. Nor even his close association with members of the
American Communist Party and his long history as a law-breaker.

I betcha that he stole it.

How pray tell is this man a "better teacher"? Teacher of what?

A true revolution of values will lay hands on the world order and say of
war: ‘This way of settling differences is not just.’ This business of
burning human beings with napalm, of filling our nation’s homes with
orphans and widows, of injecting poisonous drugs of hate into the veins
of peoples normally humane, of sending men home from dark and bloody
battlefields physically handicapped and psychologically deranged, cannot
be reconciled with wisdom, justice, and love. A nation that continues
year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs
of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.

—Martin Luther King, Jr.

Henry Blackmoore March 3rd 04 01:33 AM

( OT ) Who said

In article , Jim wrote:

Yes - the arrogant lying puppet might win as a result of GOP lies,
deception and HUGE political contributions. And America will be the
lesser for it.

We will move further toward a 2 class society, hated as bully of the
world, fouling our own nest, depleting our resources, and abusing our
veterans, elderly, and children. Our states will be bankrupt, the bill
of rights, a scrap of paper.

This might be a good thing because once again the populace will catch on
and (if we still have a vote) throw the *******s out for good.

it must really suck to be you?

Joe wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Sorry Jim,

Saddam's not coming back.

Bin Laden will be caught soon.

And your poor excuse for a candidate will lose.

thunder March 3rd 04 12:05 PM

( OT ) Who said

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:31:57 +0000, Henry Blackmoore wrote:

Did Martin Luther really say this or did he plagiarize it like his college
work?

Including his faults, we should all be thankful of Martin Luther King's
leadership. His following a non-violent agenda, when there were very many
angry Americans, saved this country a tremendous amount of bloodshed. I
personally believe King was the greatest American leader of the past 50
years, and I'm white.

basskisser March 3rd 04 12:20 PM

( OT ) Who said

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message hlink.net...
In article , Jim wrote:

Yes - the arrogant lying puppet might win as a result of GOP lies,
deception and HUGE political contributions. And America will be the
lesser for it.

We will move further toward a 2 class society, hated as bully of the
world, fouling our own nest, depleting our resources, and abusing our
veterans, elderly, and children. Our states will be bankrupt, the bill
of rights, a scrap of paper.

This might be a good thing because once again the populace will catch on
and (if we still have a vote) throw the *******s out for good.

it must really suck to be you?

Doesn't the first word of a sentence get capitalized? Good God almighty.

Henry Blackmoore March 3rd 04 06:11 PM

( OT ) Who said

In article , thunder wrote:

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:31:57 +0000, Henry Blackmoore wrote:

Did Martin Luther really say this or did he plagiarize it like his college
work?

Including his faults, we should all be thankful of Martin Luther King's
leadership. His following a non-violent agenda, when there were very many
angry Americans, saved this country a tremendous amount of bloodshed. I
personally believe King was the greatest American leader of the past 50
years, and I'm white.

So totally dishonorable men who lie and cheat their way through life make
great leaders in your humble opinion?

Hmmm interesting...

Henry Blackmoore March 3rd 04 06:13 PM

( OT ) Who said

In article , Jim wrote:

Yes - the arrogant lying puppet might win as a result of GOP lies,
deception and HUGE political contributions. And America will be the
lesser for it.

We will move further toward a 2 class society, hated as bully of the
world, fouling our own nest, depleting our resources, and abusing our
veterans, elderly, and children. Our states will be bankrupt, the bill
of rights, a scrap of paper.

This might be a good thing because once again the populace will catch on
and (if we still have a vote) throw the *******s out for good.

it must really suck to be you?

Doesn't the first word of a sentence get capitalized? Good God almighty.

not in Usenet. this is a casual forum for an exchange of ideas.

you don't see me jumping on you for errors do you? I just laugh occasionally
when something is funny.

thunder March 3rd 04 07:11 PM

( OT ) Who said

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:11:00 +0000, Henry Blackmoore wrote:

So totally dishonorable men who lie and cheat their way through life make
great leaders in your humble opinion?

No, but I do have an opinion on anyone who would call Martin Luther King
"totally dishonorable".

Henry Blackmoore March 3rd 04 11:14 PM

( OT ) Who said

In article , thunder wrote:

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:11:00 +0000, Henry Blackmoore wrote:

So totally dishonorable men who lie and cheat their way through life make
great leaders in your humble opinion?

No, but I do have an opinion on anyone who would call Martin Luther King
"totally dishonorable".

I should have used 'partially' then??

dishonorable is dishonorable and MLK was a serial plagiarist.

plagiarist: One who plagiarizes; or purloins the words, writings, or ideas of
another, and passes them off as his own; a literary thief; a plagiary.
www.dictionary.com

with emphasis on the word 'thief' and "purloin".

I could care less about your jaded liberal opinions...