Harry Krause

Default O.T. More interesting stuff

Florida Keyz wrote:

If you post O.T.your a dumbazz,if you post o.t. with a false name , you are a
coward and and Azhole!

Did your mother tell you life was like a box of chocolates?
Henry Blackmoore

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

RGrew176 wrote:

IN THE PAST decade, the AFL-CIO has lobbied Congress on three major issues
of any importance to union members:

(1) Oppose the North American Free Trade Agreement;
(2) Oppose permanent normal trade relations with China;
(3) Support drilling for oil in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

That's correct, and not only that, in two of the three cases you cite,
in my opinion, the AFL-CIO was on the side of the angels: opposition to
NAFTA and opposition to full permanent trade relations with the PRC. On
the other hand, I do understand why the AFL supported the oil drilling
measures.

The beauty of the Democratic side of the spectrum is that we Democrats
agree on some issues, and disagree on others, but we don't hold go off
the deep end into the Democratic version of the krazy konservatism that
has the Republican Party in such a visegrip.

Maybe it's because all of your "konservative" Demorats have jumped
ship and joined the Republican Party over the last ten years?

Like rats on a sinking ship....

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Appears that you may need a third national party more in tune with labour.
ours is called 'The New Democratic Party'

I think we already have something like that and Lyndon LaRouche is it's
leader...

The two older..Liberals & Conservatives have always taken turns ruling since
Confederation in 1867.

O.T. Interesting History Lesson RGrew176 General 2 March 2nd 04 07:18 AM
OT--An interesting piece on Bush NOYB General 28 February 12th 04 01:54 PM
more good stuff RB General 4 October 24th 03 06:37 AM
Interesting boat ride...... Gould 0738 General 21 October 21st 03 02:00 AM