John H

Default O.T. More interesting stuff

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:09:42 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

K. Smith wrote:

The Harry liar unionists don't give hoot about the USA not even the
members they ally care about ripping people off.

They all just lie lie lie look at the performance of idiot krause here,
what a sad lying grub

Ahh, our Australian has returned after a few hits on the bottle and a
few injections of heroin...

Harry, I'm sure your ego has you focused on your posts, and I didn't
want you to miss this enlightening bit from John, so I'll post it here
for you:

"Not so strange. High level union officials enjoy generous salaries,
benefits, expense accounts, general hobnobbing, and living life in an
atmosphere of power. Their objective is to preserve this status quo.
To do
this, their unions must remain "activist." Complacency among the
rank and
file is not acceptable. To keep the pot stirred, membership must
remain
convinced they are being continually defrauded or mistreated by big
corporations and/or the government. This is where hacks like Harry
come in,
keeping the members misinformed and highly ****ed. Remember, people
on the
Democrat side do not want to *resolve* issues, they merely want to
*own* the
issues."

Send your thanks to John Gaquin.

John H