John H

Default OT on IRAQ

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:10:35 GMT, bb wrote:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:13:07 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

That's a great concept...if you live in a city with a ship port...and you
don't mind going through customs every time you have a dental appointment.

You wouldn't have to have a port or pass through customs. Station a
vessel in international waters and shuttle people out. You can
discount any possibility that foreign competition will affect your
trade, but that doesn't mean someone won't come up with a concept that
will put a hurtin on the medical field much like it has many other
industries.

bb

And we could do a little trolling on our way out to the vessel! Cool.
I like it.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!